5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Snowboard Bag with lowest price
Published on February 11, 2009 by Y. Ma

2.0 out of 5 stars No padding
Published 20 months ago by Omnonomni Slash

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Snowboard Bag with lowest price, February 11, 2009
This review is from: Otis Fitted Snowboard Bag (Apparel)
I just purchased this bag a few days ago. Frankly speaking, I didn't have a high expectation because the snowboard bag below [..] is usually not that good in terms of quality and look. However,I'd say I was very suprised by this Otis product when I received it. The material feels very good and thick and makes it look really durable(although I still wait to see its duraility in the long run). There is plenty of room inside to fit my 154 board in, along with my boots and gloves. It says that it can hold up to 160cm. I don't doubt that at all. It also has a side pocket which can accomendate accessories such as gloves, keys etc. I also like its grey color and exterior design, humble buy stylish.

I've been looking around for a good deal for snowboard bag for a while. This one so far is the cheapest one I can find. Of course, it doesn't have some features that those high-end products have, such as padding, rolling wheel. But with 30 bucks plus free shipping, what else do you expect??

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, December 20, 2010
This bag is large enough to fit my board, boots, water etc, and it's cheap. I'm an glad that now my car is protected from board's sharp edges, and the board's surface is protected from accidental scratches.

A nice touch here is lockable zippers, like on a luggage piece, so I can pull my luggage lock through them and fasten the bag closed with the board inside to a pole, while going inside for a hot cup of tea, or even leave the bag with spare food and water inside while I'm on the slopes.

One thing that concerned me is the warning label on the package that says "this board is made of materials known to cause cancer". I would have probably bought something else if I new, but now I guess I will have to keep it away from living room.

5.0 out of 5 stars No surprises here, March 4, 2013
This bag is exactly what it holds itself out to be. I actually think it looks better in person than in the pictures - it's less retro looking than the picture suggests. Good size; can easily fit in my board, boots, coat and other gear. The outer pocket is another good little extra. The padding is not very thick so I'm not sure how well it would do on an airplane unless you wrapped your board up a little (which wouldn't be hard). No, it doesn't have wheels or thick padding, but all in all for the price listed I think it's a solid bag and a very convenient thing to have.

2.0 out of 5 stars No padding, January 6, 2013
Omnonomni Slash (CA United States) - See all my reviews
This bag was somewhat of a disappointment. The bag has absolutely no padding. The thickness of the bag and material is comparable to denim jeans. Also, the customer tab that is attached to the bag through a series of 5 holes punched through about 4 times a piece. This left some damage to the material. I was seriously debating on whether to return it but that bag was cheap. I guess you get what you paid for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy bag, great price, February 16, 2011
Demiah (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
The price is great, but I wish it had a little more padding. Unfortunately, it won't protect your board from guys that toss your bags at the airport. Otherwise, this is a great bag and will easily fit your board, boots, and pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond 5 stars!!, January 19, 2011
This review is from: Otis Fitted Snowboard Bag (Apparel)
It is an unbelievably high quality bag with the price they offer. As other revewers said, it has plenty of room to carry my board with large size biniding as well as boots (size 10) and other small belongings. Prior to this Athalon Otis Fitted bag, I tried a bag within the same price range(in fact without considering shipping price, it was higher than this bag) from a local shop. It looked very cheap, but I just bought it to cover and carry my board easily for my school snowboard/ski club travel. However, the 17" width bag didnt big enough to fit my board with binding. I had to return it and looked for a bag whose width is greater than 17". I found this Athalon Otis bag and decided to try it because the price is abouot the same but the description says 13" width plus 9" deep which means total 22". I didn't expect much but just wanted to have a big enough bag for the same reason. However, once I received this bag, I was so impressed! As I said earlier, not only the big enough size, but also very good quality looking and functioning. Very much satisfactory detail of every aspects including stiches, zipper with logo and locking hole, thick and durable texture, heavy duty rubber handle grip, padded shoulder strap, and ID holder and side pocket... I like the 4 little cute vent holes for better drying at the end of both side of bag :) Highly highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it for long camera equiptment, January 31, 2010
I don't know about snowboards but it flies well for 4 foot dolly track I built. Seems durable, nice zippers and fairly light

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Board Bag, April 27, 2009
High quality board bag, much nicer than I had expected for the price. Plenty of room for bindings and even boots if needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional bag, but no protection from any rough-housing, November 20, 2013
I use this bag with my Burton Flying V snowboard, and there isn't much to say other than it works. There is no stiffness to the bag, as has been pointed out in other comments, so I definitely try not to let it get rough housed when my board's in the bag. I also haven't flown with it yet, but I'm sure it would survive if I checked it, however I would be slightly nervous until I actually saw it arrive unscathed. Other than that, it's a functioning snowboard bag that fits all of my board, helmet, and boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars great protection for the price, June 14, 2013
although not padded this bag does the job. fits the board and the boots and the handles allow us to hang out of way for off season storage.

Otis Fitted Snowboard Bag