Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 65 questions
votes
Probably not. It should fit the 5s but not the 5c.
Oct 3, 2013 by Jeremie Robbins
votes
Hey sorry for the late response. There is no warranty on you drop your iPhone. Otterbox is just a case company and has no way of knowing what condition your phone was in prior to your purchase, and there's no way of knowing from what height you dropped it at. The case is just wonderful, though. I drop it and it's totally fine. I have a friend who jumped off a balcony and landed with it facedown on the ground because it was in his hand and his phone is fine. Another friend got his thrown against a brick wall and the most that happened was the plastic part broke. this case is just wonderful
Sep 23, 2013 by Zach
vote
The Defender is a bit more expensive than the Conmuter, but is not necessarily better. The Defender has silicon on the outside and plastic on the inside, while the Commuter has it's silicon on the inside and plastic on the outside. Both do a good job of protecting your phone, but I like the Comnuter better. Because it's plastic is on the outside, it slips in and out of you pocket easier. Since the Defender has silicon on the outside, it can be difficult to get out of your pocket due to friction. Also, with its silicon on the outside, the Defender's cover eventually tears. If the cover does tear, Otter Box will replace it with an identical one, but, in my opinion, you will have fewer problems with a Commuter--and it's cheaper!
Jun 19, 2014 by Robert A. Luckey
votes
From OtterBox "Thank you for contacting us, to answer your question you will need to buy another commuster case for the 5c, its design is slightly different than the regular 5 commuter case."
Sep 19, 2013 by DANIEL CARSTENS
votes
No, it is only for 5 or 5s models.
Jan 5, 2014 by Francisco Fernandez
votes
Just the case (two pieces the rubbery inside and hard plastic that snaps on back) and a screen protector. It's not the highest quality case, but seems to fit the phone well. Will be able to tell people more after I use it for a while.
Jul 10, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Neither lens is covered by the case! Great photo opps with both cameras.
Oct 20, 2013 by SA
votes
Means you just unfold a flap and it is out of the package.
Dec 5, 2013 by Steve Stark
votes
The case it self is water proof because of the material it is made out of. However, the iphone would not be protected because the face is open and the openings within the case would not make this one that you would want near the water. Mainly used for dropping protection. You may want to see if there is a case that would fully enclose the phone itself. Hope this helps.
Aug 29, 2013 by DONALD BROOKE JONES
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers