- Size (LWH): 5.19 inches, 2.84 inches, 0.76 inches
- Weight: 0.96 ounces
OtterBox Commuter-Series Hybrid Case for HTC DROID INCREDIBLE 2 & S (Black, Retail Packaging)
|Price:||$14.99 + $4.50 shipping|
|You Save:||$20.00 (57%)|
- Fits HTC DROID & DROID 2 Incredible
- Self-adhering clear protective film
- 1-piece custom molded polycarbonate shell
- Durable silicone skin
- Silicone plugs allow access to all ports
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Color: Black | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
Here are the positives from my experience with the product so far:
- Gave my phone a little more bulk which actually helps me hold the phone better
- It still fits well in my pocket so it didn't bulk up too much
- The silicone buttons helps improve my button response. I'm less prone to accidentally hitting the volume buttons and power buttons while using the phone. I have the proverbial "fat fingers"
- Dropped the phone once from table height ... and the phone survived!
- The screen protector is smooth and stays on quite well. With damp fingers, the gorilla glass had always created unwanted friction making it hard to swipe properly. I don't have that issue anymore with the protective film.
The negatives so far:
- The cleaning cloth left some lint behind the protective screen when I accidentally touched the sticky side with it. When I tried to clean it off, I got other lint stuck to it. It was a downward spiral. Now I have 5 pieces of lint visibly stuck under an air bubble. I wish there was an easier way to get that film on lint free.
- The silicone grabs all the lint in my pocket. What was once a nice black silicone layer is now dark grey. Maybe my dry skin contributes to it too. In either case, it makes it look old.
Overall, I'm very happy with the product which helped improve my experience with the phone. I'm not sure why others have said the plastic shell is too slick. I found it gave me more friction to hold on to the phone better. In any case, I would certainly buy this product line again.
The Otterbox is not without its drawbacks, however. The main thing I've noticed after a couple of weeks of use is that the silicone is a dust and lint magnet. I could have seen this coming, as the Speck PixelSkin Case I use for my iPod touch 3G suffers from the same problem. Also, the fit could be a little better in places. Along the top and bottom, the silicone pulls away when you remove the phone from your pocket; I imagine it will get stretched out over time. (This shouldn't be a problem at all for ladies who keep their phone in their handbags.) The covers for the headphone and charging port are sometimes difficult to close completely, and tend to pop out easily with the slightest touch.Read more ›
What really makes me appreciate the product, though, is the day I accidentally left it on top of my car and started driving. At the first turn, as you would expect, it fell off. I quickly pulled over and ran to pick it up hoping no one would hit it. As I was just about there and all the cars driving by had swerved around it, here comes an elderly lady in a large Buick. She goes straight for it and makes a direct hit, one tire completely rolling over the phone. Sure that the phone was dead, I picked it up and gave it a shot anyway, and it turned on just like normal. The screen wasn't even hurt at all!
Like I said, if you want a case that really protects your phone, this is for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing case, still protecting my phone long after I started using it. I would recommend any Otterbox case product. Never broke any phone while using one of their cases.Published 5 months ago by Cosmas Cieplak-Mayr von Baldegg
Otterbox needs to manufacture their products in Fort Collins, NOT CHINA!Published 5 months ago by Karen A Wilson
Our fourth otter box (four different devices) due to the performance by the past three. I have dropped my phone and ipad numerous times with no damage to the device or the case. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Scott F. Krugerud
In use since i purchased it .looks& is smart looking . thanks for a great productPublished 13 months ago by William Kanak