8,946 Reviews
 (5,923)
 (1,385)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case: we have 4
We have iPhone 5s and bought these cases cheap. You can't use the thumbprint recognition with it but everything else works great. The case is solid and fits perfectly over the iphone 5 or 5s. I trimmed the bottom flaps that covered the headphone and power cords with scissors. They just got in the way and I bought the cases for accidental drops not sandstorm coverage.
Published 11 months ago by chris Adams

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing screen protector
I've owned many many OtterBox cases from 3G on up and this is a flawed product. I'm hanging on to mine because I do like the protection and there are very detailed and full reviews that I think do a good job so I won't try to elaborate.

However, the screen protector and what some have mentioned as a "watermark" issue are definitely problems on the case I...
Published on October 12, 2012 by A. DeHart

‹ Previous | 188 89 90895 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding case, May 23, 2014
I've been using otterbox for 3 years now and there is something to be learned: They are high performance and anything high performance has a shortened lifetime to it. Mine usually lasts me 8-14 months before it is just soo beat up that I'll need to get a new one.

Some may say this can't be the manufacturers fault but it know for a fact that there is ALWAYS a better material and they chose to stick with something that's within profit range.

One star aside, this is my most highly recommended case that can live up to your expectations and for the price (which is why I'll get another one in, say, 14 months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects my phone and looks good too., May 23, 2014
Love it. Just what the description said it was. Very strong cover to protect your phone. Protects my phone and looks good too.

2.0 out of 5 stars The clip tears the rubber case, May 22, 2014
Love the unit. The color works well for me. The package came sealed and in tact. The clip rubs against the rubber case and it erodes the rubber. So, I have a recked case in just 2 days. I still love the product as it is tough and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 22, 2014
Bought as a gift for my dad, and he loved it. It works perfectly, very resilient. It can take the majority of body falls.

3.0 out of 5 stars Protects but BULKY, May 21, 2014
I needed this with toddlers running around but it is so bulky and the screen cover is a little thick and so it isnt as sensitive to the touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!!!, May 21, 2014
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)( Not for iPhone 5C) Retail Packaging Boom Purple (Wireless Phone Accessory)
In all the years of having a cell phone this is the first time I have an iPhone5. I so totally understand why people buy an OtterBox to protect them. I ordered this one for myself but returned to buy the second one for my hubby. Great item and cannot beat the price! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Otterbox wins again!, May 21, 2014
Great product at an incredible price! I have had success with Otterbox products in the past and am very satisfied with this phone case.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an otterbox., May 20, 2014
These cases speak volumes for themselves. Built tough and rugged for outdoor use. I've been using them for years and never had any issues whatsoever. Great products. Best customer service I've ever dealt with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, May 20, 2014
Love, love, love. I am a huge fan of Otterbox. The cases never let me down and the Customer Service is awesome. This case is sturdy and protects my phone without being overly bulky. The color is bright and pretty. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Case, I've been converted., May 20, 2014
I gave this case a 5 start for the following reasons:
- Nice sleek styling
- Feels tough, and rugged. No cheap materials here
- Easy to get phone in and out of
- Phone feels safe in it

I never was a fan of the OtterBox cases. The color scheme sold me on this one (Camo\Blaze). I had been looking for one that had camo on it and it was on sale so I took the plunge. I a believer now! I truly feel I could throw my phone down the road and it would survive. I was tired of purchasing cheap cases every 4-6 months when they break. I have no doubt that this case is made solidly enough that I will not have to replace it.

‹ Previous | 188 89 90895 | Next ›