Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 28 questions
votes
the best way to see how this is done is to look at the video on youtube, the video will actually walk you through it step by step. type in the below statement and the link will pop up on youtube. otterbox kindle fire 8.9 care instruction
Dec 12, 2012 by David
votes
what does it weigh Nov 14, 2012
The Otterbox Defender case for the original Kindle Fire weighed 9.76 oz. So, this would weight a little more than that due to the increase in size. Essentially it's going to add at least 50% more weight to your Kindle Fire HD 8.9" since the tablet weighs 20 oz.
Nov 14, 2012 by B. K. Vincent
votes
yes it does...it is 2pieces and get sandwitched together with the kindle in the middle...JUST GET IT YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED
Nov 24, 2012 by Dave.Y
votes
I don't think so it is water resistant not water proof
Dec 15, 2012 by Amazon Customer
votes
no
Nov 24, 2012 by Dave.Y
votes
December 6, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 by Marsha Queen of Amazon
votes
Yes. That's my kindle,as well
May 9, 2013 by Joseph T. Pometto
votes
It is my son's Kindle. While I have used it I use it sparingly. My son, on the other hand, has very little patience (again, he is 4) for things not going the right way. I am confident if there were a problem during his drawing and game play he would have mentioned it. I did, just now, give t a quick test and it seems to respond without error. I do hope this helps :-) Rob
Jan 3, 2013 by Robert J. Matthews
votes
Roughly 10" by 7"..it is a great case!
Apr 12, 2013 by Sandra Dunn
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers