OtterBox Defender Series Hybrid Case and Holster for Motorola DROID X2 - Retail Packaging - Black
|Price:||$10.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$39.16 (78%)|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Three layers of protection
- Complete interaction of the device's functions
- Ratcheting belt clip holster included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Size (LWH): 0.84 inches, 5.36 inches, 3.02 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
Compare to Similar Items
This item: OtterBox Defender Series Hybrid Case and Holster for Motorola DROID X2 - Retail Packaging - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.75||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Wireless Wonderz||HiLoPlace||Amazon.com|
|Compatible Phone Models||Motorola Droid X2||MOTOROLA DROID X||Samsung Galaxy Note 2 7100||Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Summary: I like this case, but there are a couple of issues that are inherent to the design, and one that is worth -1 star.
I am reviewing this case for a Droid X2, which is slightly different from the DroidX, but the case fits either perfectly.
+ Very tough case. While I haven't tested in practice yet, it certainly appears that if I drop the case, even from 6ft or so, or even while riding my bike, the phone will survive with little or no damage.
+ The integrated screen protector is clearer than the stick-on protectors, and it is sealed to the case, helping prevent liquid penetration. The screen protector is barely noticeable and doesn't sacrifice this phone's good daylight readability. Side by side with a friend's phone that has the typical stick-on protector, this one is noticeably sharper and brighter
- The screen protector does affect the touch interactivity at the very edges of the display, which makes it tricky to slide down the notifications in the top bar. This is the -1 star weakness.
- Very difficult to get to the phone itself if you need to pull the battery.
- The lighted hardware buttons are covered. Once you know the phone, you can find them fine by feel, but it was nice having them light up when you touched the phone.
- I'm not positive on this, but it seems that the extra insulation provided by the plastic and rubber may keep the phone from charging when it's really hot in the environment around the phone, e.g. in your car or on your boat.
- The screen protector doesn't appear to be replaceable.Read more ›
I am pretty rough on my phones and I think this was a good choice to help protect it.
Price was reasonable compared to the Verizon store and delivery was guick.
The only difficulty is the stand that you can use overnight or use to watch HD items. The box can't fit into it.
Overall, this case is the best out there if you're looking for maximum protection. I love the feel to it and although it adds girth to it, I don't mind it because it still retains it's edgy look. This is by far the best case I've had for any mobile device.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought a new phone for my grandson because he left his phone in his book bag and an older kid stepped on his bag and shattered his phone so I bought him the phone and bought this... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Judie
Otterbox cases are great. They last a while. Are very protective and water resistant. 70 bucks and up for a case is a bit much.
Originally I rated 4 stars. Read more
This thing is a tank. I used it as a security officer to fix to my belt. This thing has many a time crashed down multiple flights of concrete stairs. Read morePublished 4 months ago by StealthBeast
Otterbox products are just fabulous. Not much better to say than that. :0)Published 15 months ago by S. Wise