1,323 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Case
The Otterbox was exactly what my daughter wanted. It is also what we wanted as her last iPhone dropped and shattered. Thank you.
Published on September 30, 2012 by SMurphy

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken Otterbox Case, AGAIN!
Published 17 months ago by JoSara Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Case, September 30, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken Otterbox Case, AGAIN!, May 7, 2013
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Realtree Camo - Max 4HD Orange (Wireless Phone Accessory)
We received this case 3/12 and it is broken already! For what you pay you do not get quality. We ahve have five or more cases (really why do I keep on buying, yet you have to have a case to protect your phone) and all have torn up. We ahve sent email to Otterbox with no response. Now as far as protecting hte phone, yes it does a good job. But when you ahve to buy one a year it gets to be pricey.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 2, 2012
When I recieved my otterbox the outside soft layer was all torn up and peeling away. I was very disappointed with the condition of the product when I recieved it.....

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, July 15, 2012
Havent had the product very long and the rubber around the case is already breaking . Bought my fiancé the camo/orange otter box and his did the same thing not happy at all

5.0 out of 5 stars A+ Product, June 29, 2012
This OtterBox iPhone 4S Defender Case with the Realtree Camo design is sleek, eye catching and works! My 16 yr old daughter loves it! Very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars OtterBox Case, June 16, 2014
Great Case...just as described and quick shipping. My son loves the Camo OtterBox case for his iPhone 4. No problems with the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart, June 10, 2014
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas and it's already falling apart. I ordered one off of otter box and it is staying together. Wouldn't purchase again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic cover is cheap scratches easy, February 15, 2014
Plastic cover is cheap and scratches easy. For thet amount of money they cost that should not happen. Amazon is good but may bpnot buy another Otter box cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, January 3, 2014
Very solid case without being too bulky. Like the bright orange part of the case for quickly finding phone in clutter!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad otterbox hybrid., May 24, 2013
Not a good product. The back started peeling off within two days after I started to use it. It is a bad imitation of the product you bye At the AT & T store.