Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy N...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 47% off the $59.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Retail Packaging - Black
|Price:||$38.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.96 (35%)|
- Designed for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Rugged, angular appearance with curved shape that provides good grip in the hand
- Bevel around speaker opening is raised slightly to let sound out when lying on a surface
- Enhanced support across the lower front face of device
- Genuine Otterbox product
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 1.1 inches, 9.4 inches, 5.5 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
Compare to Similar Items
This item: OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Retail Packaging - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||Samsung Galaxy Note 3||Samsung Galaxy Note 3||Samsung Galaxy Note 3||Note 3|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Color: black | Package Type: Standard Packaging
From the Manufacturer
Defender Series for Galaxy Note 3
#1 Most Trusted Brand in Cell Phone Case Protection*
Protecting Your Mobile World
Building protective cases is what we do at OtterBox. But, we give you so much more than a case.
Every case we make delivers premium quality and ultimate protection. Plus, you get world-class customer service and our industry-leading warranty.
*Source: The NPD Group/U.S. Consumer Tracking Service, 4/2014 – 03/2015
Defend your device from drops, dirt and daily adventures
Defender Series for Galaxy Note 3
Defender Series for Galaxy Note 3 combines three ultra-tough layers, including a built-in touchscreen protector, to guard your device against serious drops, dirt, scrapes and bumps of daily phablet use. Plus, the included holster gives you the quick draw on calls and converts into a convenient stand to watch your movies, use your apps or get caught up on work emails. Defender Series works hard for you, so you don’t have to.
- Drop Protection
- Dust Protection
- Screen Protection
- Scratch Protection
- 3-Layer Protection
- Easy On/Off Functionality
- Included Holster
Defender Series is your phone’s first line of defense against drops, falls, impacts and the rugged world outside.
What’s in the Box — Includes Everything You Need! — Protecting Your Mobile World
The best defense… is better defense. Defender Series shields your device with three ultra-tough layers and uncompromising protection.
Detailed, step-by-step instructions are included so you can install your case with ease.
1-Year Warranty + 100% Authentic
Our 1-year warranty covers material and workmanship defects for one year from the original purchase date. Rest assured, this is 100 percent authentic OtterBox.
Excellent Customer Service
Have questions about your case, your warranty or our other products? Our customer service team is here to help.
Top Customer Reviews
I wanted to point out some basic things and then let you the reader who is currently in the buying mood for your new expensive smartphone...here goes.
1) All the happy loyal customers say one thing more than anything else, it's a great case for protection. Don't read this, buy the case and then write a crappy review that says, "love the case but it makes my phone too BIG!" or "love the protection but my smartphone no longer fits into my skinny jeans..." you get the point. This case is about PROTECTION. You simply can't get a better fitting case for PROTECTION.
2) You just invested in a $700 or more smartphone/tablet/device that can do anything and more than most desktops found in many homes across the planet. Why would you not invest a few bucks into PROTECTING your investment? It takes one simple drop to chip the sides or paint not to mention that the front case could crack. Yes, there are plans now that allow you to replace your phone, but why go through the hassle of starting new again.
3) Yes, the plastic screen protection that comes with it is not that great, but if you have owned an Otterbox before you know the deal. Peel that one off, invest in a real screen protection film or better yet, get a Tempered Glass Protection screen.
4) And as everyone who has owned an Otterbox before knows, the hard clip case is either useless and you never really carry it or you are someone who carries their phone on your hip all the time. I myself, do not.Read more ›
Like I have done with all my other defender cases, I removed the screen protector because it degrades the quality of the screen. I ended up putting a Zagg HD on my Note 3, but I will soon replace it because it doesn't hold up well against the s pen. I plan on replacing my screen protector with a Speigen Glass screen protector soon. I am worried if the otterbox will fit with a glass protector on the Note 3. I will try it in the next few days and attempt to update this review.
Other than the issues I have with the screen, this is a great case for the best protection. The belt clip is a little hard to get on and off, but I like that because it feels very secure.
I got my speigen glass screen protector and installed it with the otterbox defender on it. It fits!!! It did make the phone a bit more heavier, but the clarity is great! I feel this is the best combo. Glass screen protector from speigen and Otterbox defender is the way to go. The case fits perfectly on the phone with the glass screen protector on it. It feels like I don't have a screen protector on. Every thing is super clear and the touch is smooth. This is way better than the Zagg HD. It works great with the S pen and doesn't leave those annoying marks.
This review will skip the long and boring introduction found in the Note 2 Defender review. Any and all background info and technical specs of the case can be found above on the product description and/or visiting the Otterbox website directly.
The Note 3 Defender is very similar to the previous Note 2 Defender, but is it worth getting? Scroll down to the last section for final thoughts and analysis.
--- Assembly/disassembly the case---
The case comes fully assembled, and the directions on how to disassemble and reassemble on your phone can be slightly confusing.
1. First take the outer most layer off, the belt holster with clip.
2. Then stick your fingernail or something thin (but not sharp) like it and pry off the outer rubber layer. Don't worry about ripping or damaging it. It is surprisingly flexible and durable.
3. Now you have the innermost polycarbonate layer composed of two pieces that sandwiches your phone. One is the frame with the built in screen protector (top piece). It connects to the other polycarbonate piece in the back (bottom piece) via three latches on each sides, one on the bottom, and one at the top.
IMPORTANT: Separating the frame from the polycarbonate backing is actually not too difficult if you know how they combine to form the inner shell that encases the entire phone. DO NOT TRY TO RIP THEM APART BY FORCE AS THIS CAN DAMAGE THEM. They are designed to latch together so separating by brute force is counterproductive, as they are designed to resist separation.
4.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits perfectly & love the color. Can easily use all the buttons & screen.Published 9 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I have only had this case for a little over month and the outside rubber part is shredding and tearing. Makes my phone look years older than it is.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I love it ! The fit is nice and snug my phone looks like a brand new phone. I did have a otter box previously and eventually it did stretch and did not fit snugly anymore but it... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Dee
Have had this case on my note 3 for over a year and I love it. So many drops and no damage to my phone. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jim Campbell
Fits my phone well. Colors are pretty. Best of all, it provides protection when my grandkids are using it!Published 2 days ago by Nancy Rich
It's great to bad it took me so long to find the purple one I wanted. But very happy now it's beautiful.Published 3 days ago by Michelle carvalho