Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 27, 2015
Only had it a few days, all three timepieces run smoothly, I set them for Seoul, Jerusalem, & Seattle time. The band and watch feel sturdy, not light, but comfortable.. Looks great. The other reviewers were right about comments, its almost embarrasing. I covered it in class because every student complimented it as they walked past until I pulled my sleeve over it. Pass on the compliments to the manufacturer & designer!
review image
on August 19, 2013
Awesome awesome awesome. My everyday watch. I don't need an overpriced rolex - I just need something that will tell me what time it is. And this does that 3 times over, and is crazy cool. Worth every penny.
on May 13, 2013
I purchased this watch and it came with a dead battery. After notifying the company, they immediately apologized and exchanged my watch for a new one as well as replacement batteries. I am very satisfied with the watch AND the service provided by this company.
on September 5, 2013
This is almost one of a kind. I travel a lot. Now I can track times in three different time zones.
on February 27, 2014
Husband absolutely loved this watch. It arrived after 1 week of ordering which was originally supposed to take 30 days. It looked exactly as pictured and the brown design, is really beautiful. I know he will get many compliments on this time piece.
on May 29, 2013
This watch is a conversation starter. Everyone want to know: what is it, where did I get it, and how much is it? I have many watches however this one is my favorite.
on February 9, 2014
This watch is definitely an eye catcher! It's just so different. No regrets on this purchase. I'm gonna buy the other watch like this with the black band.
on December 18, 2014
Everybody that see it wants it I've gotten offers to sell it but I just like it to much thanks
review image
on December 11, 2013
Love this far better than pic and description. Shown everyone at work they loved it will order anther soon. It was a great surprise
on January 2, 2014
Even though I would have expected not much I was pleasantly surprised by the overall quality and aesthetics of this unique very inexpensive watch. So far it keeps time up to par with my Luminox Navy Seal and Invicta watch.