Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 22, 2013
I've owned this watch for three weeks now and it works fine. It's large and a bit bulky, but I knew that when I purchased it. In fact, every time I wear the watch I get lots of complements. Love it and recommended it to several friends.
on March 20, 2014
Buyer be warned, this watch is positively ginormous. I'm 6 feet, but pretty skinny, so this watch makes me feel like I'm wearing a car's dashboard on my wrist. It is quite unique though, and very nicely made (a hard combo to find), I usually wear it with a black bracelet to cancel out the fact that it looks so big but it will definitely get you some attention, it all depends on if that's what your looking for.
on December 22, 2014
Great watch .. Fits great .. And EVERYONE LIKE's it
review image
on December 5, 2013
Trying to return. The top part stop working after 2 days. The bottom half is still working. For me, to big.
on March 8, 2014
very nice watch is easy to wear, goes with anything you wear, all moving parts work very good price beautiful
on November 12, 2014
My watch arrived today. I love oversize watch. I call this watch a "hinge watch". Where in the world can u see this watch? Only in China. It has a unique design. A "hinge" made into a watch. How cool is that and besides price cant break ur wallet. Some customers said its too big, hello!!! can u see the design of the watch? and for those who are whining about the quality of the watch. You know very well what kind of watch ur buying. For me, Im happy and I love the watch. It is out of this world.
on March 30, 2016
Ordered this watch for the price and it's uniqueness. The watch came on time and was packaged very well. After examining the watch I noticed one of the dials on the timezone isn't moving but the other two are. The band feels like cardboard with a thin leather like material over it. The face of the watch is huge and it's definitely an eyecatcher but for the price it's a win.
on March 11, 2015
The watch was more than I expected. The only thing is it arrived 4 days after the prose arrival date. Everything works fine and my husband loved it!
review image
on January 1, 2015
Love the style of this watch with the large hinge to hold both halfs. Super goodlooking watch that keeps perfect time.Leather band really sets it off
and a good one. I would recommend this watch for the price. when you get yours, you're going to ask yourself as I did, how do they sell a watch like this so cheap. All I can say is they want a bigger part of the watch market.You'll see when you receive it.
on March 30, 2014
This goofy looking watch is great across 3 time zones and works. Remember to push in each dial's time setting knobs so that it will work with the battery on. They don't tell you to do this from red china and their child labor factories.