5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome "WATCH"!
I bought this watch several months ago and every time I wear it I immediately get comments like "Dude that's a nice a$$ watch"
Published 12 months ago by Gripp66

3.0 out of 5 stars Be warned, good overall
Published 4 months ago by Frank Fan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Be warned, good overall, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Oulm Replicate Dial Quartz Hours Men Bussiness Sport Wrist Watch Three Time Display (Watch)
Buyer be warned, this watch is positively ginormous. I'm 6 feet, but pretty skinny, so this watch makes me feel like I'm wearing a car's dashboard on my wrist. It is quite unique though, and very nicely made (a hard combo to find), I usually wear it with a black bracelet to cancel out the fact that it looks so big but it will definitely get you some attention, it all depends on if that's what your looking for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Trying to return, December 5, 2013
Trying to return. The top part stop working after 2 days. The bottom half is still working. For me, to big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome "WATCH"!, July 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Push in the Dial Setting Knobs !!, March 30, 2014
This goofy looking watch is great across 3 time zones and works. Remember to push in each dial's time setting knobs so that it will work with the battery on. They don't tell you to do this from red china and their child labor factories.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, March 8, 2014
very nice watch is easy to wear, goes with anything you wear, all moving parts work very good price beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Oulm Wrist Watch, December 22, 2013
I've owned this watch for three weeks now and it works fine. It's large and a bit bulky, but I knew that when I purchased it. In fact, every time I wear the watch I get lots of complements. Love it and recommended it to several friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch and a great price!, September 25, 2013
I liked the double face design of the watch. I get lots of compliments on it. It also came in about a month prior to delivery date I was told. I would definitely order from here again.

2.0 out of 5 stars bad band ... but watch ok so far, September 3, 2013
the wrist band came disconnected right off the bat..... the watch is cool.... really different..... if u like novelty stuff , it is ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
For the price can't go wrong love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, July 8, 2014