- File Size: 132 KB
- Print Length: 42 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 27, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006QQOZRG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,251,702 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Our Watery Earth Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Best known for her nature writing and travel writing, Friend is an avid hiker and backpacker with more than 4,000 miles on foot in Florida, on the Appalachian Trail, and on trails scattered across the globe, from the steppes of Patagonia to the hills of Nepal. Connecting travelers with nature through her books, articles, essays, and websites, Friend is the chair of the Freelance Council of the Society of American Travel Writers and a member of the Florida Outdoor Writers Association. She lives in Central Florida.
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Hydrology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Climatology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Rivers
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Weather
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Science & Math
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil > Environmental > Hydrology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Environment > Weather