5.0 out of 5 stars Best blind cat toy
I got a blind kitten and I've never seen him have this much fun with any toy I've given him. I'm recommending it to everyone I know that has cats.

*update 5/29/11 less than a week after receiving them*
Published on May 27, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing--no squeak
Well, I pulled the tabs as directed, but there was no squeak from either mouse. No squeak, no way. VERY disappointing!
Published 23 months ago by ana.k_nyc

5.0 out of 5 stars Best blind cat toy, May 27, 2011

*update 5/29/11 less than a week after receiving them*
Well, the blind kitten has drained the battery or just broke the first mouse after around 4 days. He's on the second one right now. Because he's blind I'm limited in toys he can play with, and he loves these things wayyyy more than anything else I've given him. I ordered 4 more today, and depending on how long the second one last for I may be ordering more in the future. Really is an awesome cat toy soI'm sticking with the 5 stars.

*update 6/1/11*
Not water proof

4.0 out of 5 stars These drive my cat insane, but durability is an issue., June 25, 2009
This review is from: OurPets Play-N-Squeak Twice the Mice Cat Toy, 2pc (Misc.)
I have bought a few sets of these mice in the past. My cat goes absolutely bonkers over these. When he gets playing with one it sounds like a mouse massacre. They are resistant to water, as my cat loves to drop them into his water bowl, but the action of chewing on them smashed the speaker on one of them, to the point that it didn't make any more sound. 2 of the others have also suffered similar fates due to electronic parts being broken from the system board inside the mouse. This is not an issue however with the larger single pack versions of these mice since those seem to have a casing around the electronics to prevent damage.

On the plus side, after one of the mice dies and I remove the electronics so that it does not hurt the cat, he still loves the bodies. My cat loves the fur texture on this brand of mice, and he still plays with the dead ones. They are still great for playing fetch too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Excellent Squeaky Mice, October 31, 2012
This review is from: OurPets Play-N-Squeak Twice the Mice Cat Toy, 2pc (Misc.)
I love these mice. I chase them up and down the hall and bat them around and really enjoy the realistic mouse squeak sound. I think these would be even more fun for someone who has a cat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic Mouse Toy!, September 22, 2009
This review is from: OurPets Play-N-Squeak Twice the Mice Cat Toy, 2pc (Misc.)
Don't buy this toy if you are afraid of mice!
There are many visually realistic mouse toys available, and cats like these things. But this toy is unique in that it also makes rodent-like noise.
Cats have the ability to hear very high pitched sounds, much higher than dogs are able to hear. This ability is very important when cats hunt, as they track prey by hearing it. This toy makes a high pitched mouse squeak when you tap it so it appeals to cats on multiple levels.

5.0 out of 5 stars One liked it, one didn't, July 6, 2011
This review is from: OurPets Play-N-Squeak Twice the Mice Cat Toy, 2pc (Misc.)
The squeak is perfect! Not too loud or soft and the sound is so real I have nearly thought I had just stepped on a mouse. One of my kitties, who knows how to play by herself, loved these mice. The more aggressive, hard-to-please kitty was not smitten until I put a hole in the label and attached it to an old Da Bird wand, complete with worn-out feathers (the feathers were what brought the kitty lots of interest) and danced it around for him. He was also interested when I wedged it inside a Bergan Turbo Scratcher toy so that he had to work to get it out. Also, if I pushed on the ball of that toy, the mouse would squeak when hit. I'm thinking of wrapping one up in a small brown bag with a bit of catnip to give them the job of getting it out. It seems one could think up a number of ways to play with these.

These are really cute & interesting to the kitties & I rate them as a great toy to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cat Toy, May 22, 2011
This review is from: OurPets Play-N-Squeak Twice the Mice Cat Toy, 2pc (Misc.)
I have an old fat male cat(25 lbs)who I have not seen play in 8+ years, he actually jumps up in the air doing back flips playing with it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing--no squeak, January 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than All Other Cat Toys, April 8, 2011
This review is from: OurPets Play-N-Squeak Twice the Mice Cat Toy, 2pc (Misc.)
This is one toy my cats do not tire of. If it seems they have...I roll the mice in some catnip. All of a sudden they are new toys to play with.

1.0 out of 5 stars D.O.A. Dead On Arrival!, June 14, 2012
This review is from: OurPets Play-N-Squeak Twice the Mice Cat Toy, 2pc (Misc.)
I ordered two packs of the "Twice the Mice". They arrived today. I found that three of the four mice were stone "dead". The cat loves the mouse that works. Hope it lasts for a while. I don't mind the money so much. What concerns me is that if a company is so careless about "quality control" can I trust their product enough for my cat to put it in his mouth???

4.0 out of 5 stars A cat, it is in high spirits, January 14, 2012
This review is from: OurPets Play-N-Squeak Twice the Mice Cat Toy, 2pc (Misc.)
I love cats and keep four of them. Because I all keep it in the room, the cat feels stress.This toy was a large correct answer. Four cats are idle by a frisk. Because there was not such a toy in Japan, it was good.

OurPets Play-N-Squeak Twice the Mice Cat Toy, 2pc