1,698 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:18 Mins
This ball is great for my two and a half year old border collie mix. I give his breakfast through this ball, and it keeps him occupied for 20 minutes total. The ball won't fill up a whole cup of kibble, so I have to fill it up two times. This ball takes him longer and tires him more than the Tug a Jug, which only takes him about five minutes to...
Published on November 26, 2010 by I love Kumo

1.0 out of 5 stars don't get this for a really small dog!
When I first gave this to my 5 pound maltese/papillion mix, I thought it was going to be a big success. She is rarely challenged and this seemed to do the trick. However, she is so persistent that she was able to get both of her bottom canines through the outer hole (which is slightly oval shaped and not round - thus why she was able to get both canines through). Then she...
Published on December 12, 2010 by Jen

‹ Previous | 147 48 49170 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my pit puppy, February 15, 2014
This review is from: OurPets Smarter Toys IQ Treat Ball Dog Toy, 5 Inches (Colors may vary) (Misc.)
My dog chews up a lot of toys and this one is pretty durable. She was eating too fast so we bought this. Not only does she love but she hits it pretty hard and it has not broken. This has really given her some exercise since we've had a terrible winter and she has been outside or for as many walks as she's used too. Recently bought another one. Two filled are a full meal and it gives her something fun with the reward of the dry food coming out. Mine have been washed in the dishwasher over and over and have not melted or become warped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps dog busy for about 10 minutes., February 15, 2014
I like the way it keeps the dog in motion playing for a short span. When he gets tired of it, he swings it with his mouth against the wall, it opens up and he gets all the treats.
mike

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy - but so loud!, February 15, 2014
I love this SO MUCH because it keeps my very smart, stubborn 1 yr. old entertained longer than any of her other toys. I finally get some time to work and have some alone time without getting up and down to entertain/redirect/whatever. It's also been able to hold up to my dog's chewing, which is a pretty big deal. The only problems I have are:

1) This thing is SO LOUD. I have wooden floors and a roommate, meaning this toy can only be used at certain times of the day, as to not disturb her. Even if I were living alone, it definitely says something when your neighbor comes to the door and asks if everything is alright after your dog has been tossing the ball around for a good 45 minutes (it was embarrassing but pretty funny).

2) I wish there were more sizes! The 5" is too small for my dog. I think a 7" would do the trick.

All in all, great toy. I would really like if the outer casing were made of a softer rubber (maybe something like the Kong toys?) while the inner parts stay hard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Our dog likes it., February 14, 2014
Out dog has the time of his life playing with this. This is easy to set up and makes our dog learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Interactive Toy, February 14, 2014
It's only been a few days, but so far my 6 month old English Bulldog really likes it.

As other reviewers have said, there is a bit of a learning curve. I rolled the ball around for him and yet he still thought the food was coming from my hand and not the toy. But, he learned within a half hour to follow the toy.

The ball rolls perfectly well on the carpet.

He did break it open once, but I think it was my fault for not tightening the lid enough.

Something to note is that even on the smallest setting, puppy food comes out pretty easily. A few pieces fall out each time. I was hoping to make it a little tougher on him since he eats so fast.

Also, Moose sometimes does not eat the food after it comes out of the ball I think because he doesn't see it. So I'll walk around the family room and find pieces of food here and there.

I would definitely recommend this product. I like that it is interactive and he can chase after it without me having to throw it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, February 14, 2014
Works great! My dog absolutely loves it. The toy usually keeps him entertained between 30-90 minutes at a time depending on the type and size of the trays inside

4.0 out of 5 stars good, February 14, 2014
Good. Does what you expect. It's not difficult to use. I have two small dogs. One can't get enough of the toy. The other dog is not interested in it at all, and will not interact with it no matter what treats i put in it. So.. Depends on your dog as much as the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is really that terrific!, February 13, 2014
My 8 week old, English Springer Spaniel LOVES this toy. He is only 7 lbs. but I ordered the large. It is the perfect size for him and made from light plastic. The top is clear so the dog can see the treats as well as hear/smell them. I feed Stella and Chewy's Raw food so I purchased some grain-free, pure meat treats to put inside. I love that you can adjust the size of the whole depending upon the size of the treat and/or dry food you use for the treat ball. It is noisy so we definitely prefer carpet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Either my poor dog is really stupid, or this toy is made of the wrong material, February 11, 2014
My 42 pound goldendoodle 10 month old puppy was obsessed with this. Only problem is that he wasn't quite smart enough to figure out how to get the treats out, so he spent upwards of an hour just gnawing the heck out of the plastic on the outside of the ball itself. After long enough, he was literally eating slivers of sharp plastic shrapnel. It's the first toy he's ever truly destroyed. Unless your dog is a genius (which mine is not), this was a terrible purchase and in the garbage within an hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this!, February 11, 2014
My dog loves this! Make sure you get the right size though. I bought this one when I should have gotten the 5 inch one...but my fault for not double checking. This can entertain my dog for half an hour or more. I put her kibble in it and she rolls it around and the kibble falls out. She really gets into it. I have a Border Collie and keeping her mentally stimulated is a chore, but this definitely does the trick.

‹ Previous | 147 48 49170 | Next ›