Series 3, Episodes 27 - 39
Our two chefs cook up a delightful mix of local dishes including a host of seafood culinary delights while travelling across Australia. On this 3rd series of the popular TV show we explore a few of the many locations throughout Australia including South Australia, NSW, the Northern Territory and even cook aboard a 77 metre Collins Class submarine.
Along with Emma, we explore many of these areas discovering their regional specialities, people, local customs and tourist attractions.
We have over 20 different recipes in this series. Some of the favourites include:
- A traditional way of smoking fish
- Taramasalata from fish roe
- Spicy seafood soup
- Barramundi with scampi, scallops and prawns
- Mud-crab in tamarind and coconut milk
- Oyster chowder, whole barbequed squid and marinated seafood
- Smoked trout dip
- Beer battered John Dory fillets
- Chermoula encrusted Blue eye Trevalla with eggplant salad
Producer/Director: Amanda Duggan
Executive Producers: Rob Gerard, Michael Keelan, Michael Angelakis
Presenters: Michael Angelakis, Michael Keelan, Emma Forster
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.