Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 17, 2012
I purchased this book while looking through a list of Christian fiction. It looked interesting so I purchased it on my Kindle. I could not put it down. There was excitement from beginning to end. I can't wait to read the next book. All of the characters were interesting and will make exciting stories.
on December 21, 2012
A story packed with action, suspense, and heart-felt emotion. A must read! Beautifully written, draws you in and keeps you locked until the last word!
on December 2, 2012
I loved this book and couldn't put it down! I sat camped out by the fireplace and read it, practically cover to cover, in one sitting!

The character's made their way into my heart in the opening pages...the closed-off war hardened man; the widowed single mom doing her best to keep life and limb together for herself and her three young daughters. And over the course of the book each of their stories unfolded in a delightful way.

Filled with adventure, faith and clean romance, and laugh out loud funny at times, this is a great read!
on May 4, 2013
Anita Greene introduces her characters in the very first pages and sets the scene for the plot in the first chapter. You are hooked...there is no putting the book down. The spiritual inspiration is not lost in this intriguing story of love, danger, heartache, and finally redemption. I can't wait to read the next book in this series!
on February 1, 2013
Enjoyed the book but the expressions of faith did not fit where the were forced in the plot.. All of a sudden a church lesson was placed in a scene with no lead in. The romance was forced and pretty stock. I am sure the author researched her topic but I felt a woman speaking through the male hero. I probably will not seek out another of this series.
on December 18, 2014
Deb’s Dozen: 12-Word Summaries – Lost in the wilderness: one woman, three girls. SEAL to the rescue.

Grayson Kerr, applying for a job at the SeaMount Security Agency, has been dropped into the wilderness with little more than his clothes, his knife, and his skill. Ordered to report to SeaMount, he starts the journey back, but spies a van on the way. After the frightened woman he rousts in the van and her three girls calm down, they ask him for help – they’re lost. Andi, the middle child, insists he’s the angel they prayed for. Reluctantly, Gray agrees to guide them out of the wilderness.

One man, one very unprepared woman, and three girls – 9, 7, and 4, embark on the trek of their lives. Will they make it? Will Gray lose his coveted position? Will Sophie lose her girls?

Anita K. Greene packs more adventure into one book than you’d dream possible. Just when you’re sure the story is over and they’ll all be fine, another adversity or challenge pops up.

I read Out of the Wilderness in one night – I couldn’t put the book down, much less sleep, until I knew the outcome for Sophie, Hannah, Andi, and Lissa – and whether Gray got his job. Other than an over-abundance of descriptive adjectives, there is little not to like about this book. I look forward to more by Anita. 4 out of 5 stars from me.

Anita lives in Rhode Island with her husband, son, and spoiled Belgian Malinois. She enjoys reading, gardening, needlework, and making cards – one day she hopes to get all her photos into a scrapbook. I met Anita at the New England Writers’ Conference last October. She gave me a copy of Out of the Wilderness for my candid review. The novel is published by Cedar Lake Studio and is the first book in the SeaMount Series – Inspirational Romantic Adventure
on March 16, 2015
This is the second time I've read this book. I had forgotten how good it is. You won't get bored and find yourself skimming. It moves continually. There is plenty of humour with a large, alpha male, SEAL trained warrior rescuing an ultra feminine woman and her three young daughters, the youngest complete with tiara and sparkly tutu. There is a clear (not overbearing) Christian thread that is well done. There are no unfinished secondary stories woven in to create a hook into the next book and the end is complete and satisfying. However, the wonderful characters themselves, along with the exciting style and subject of the SeaMount security specialists draws you in. There are some minor editing errors and some injuries that disappear from one scene to the next. For that reason I dropped one star. It is still a book that I am sure to visit again in the future. I recommend this book.
on January 16, 2016
Gray has been dropped out in the wilderness for survival training and he's on a time limit. He meets Sophie and her three girls who are lost. He doesn't have the time, but he takes the time to help them. They both have baggage and learn to rely on God.
on April 24, 2013
I absolutely loved this book. It has everything I like in a story line...Christian beliefs, comedy, suspense, a tale of true love between very opposite people..but the fact both these people love the Lord and wait on Him for answers to their prayers make it all very believable...
on May 10, 2014
Some already exposed info is given to us with a great story waiting to be read. Love, mystery, devotion to duty, and more, with strong characters encompass this book. There is even a touch of mystery.

I very much enjoyed reading this book. Anita Greene has a great sense of humor. Some of the book is tight in emotion from both the male & female way of thinking. Even though I call this light reading, a bookI can leave & return to later, I look forward to finding this author again!

I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking to escape into a book that is fun and still interesting.

I gave a 5 to this book, 41/2 if I had it available. It was a fun book and I even learned something along the way.