5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hat
Very nice hat. Great camo look and I the stitching is very well done. Very large and flexable adjusability. Highly recommend if you like realtree camo and chevy!
Published on June 2, 2012 by Jason

3.0 out of 5 stars Flat
Not structured so it's not like the picture at all. Would be great if it was structured. I would pass
Published 8 months ago by Fire pro

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hat, June 2, 2012
Jason (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Outdoor Cap Company Inc Chevy Truck Cap Realtree All Purpose (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars For my husband, February 3, 2013
I bought this for my husband for his birthday. He loves chevy and needed a new chevy hat. He absolutely loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hat!, June 30, 2014
Bought it for my brother and he absolutely loves it and wears it everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
My boyfriend loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and durability, April 10, 2014
Purchased for my husband. He loves it and wears it all the time. About a year later and it looks and fits the same. He is picky about his hats too and they way they fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flat, January 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, January 9, 2014
Bought this as a gift for Christmas, it was delivered very quickly. I was a little worried that it looked large when I opened it, knowing that my husband is picky about the fit of his hats I kept the packaging in case we needed to return it. Christmas came and he LOVES it! Fits great and the quality of the fabric is really good. He has worn it everyday since!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking!, January 7, 2014
This was purchased as a gift for my son, a big Chevy Truck fan. One of his favorite presents. It has nice camo colors and the logo and "TRUCK" really stand out. Good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camo and Chevy. Can't go wrong!, January 3, 2014
My son is a Chevy guy and camo guy. I knew this had to be his when I saw it. It fit perfectly and looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome camo, November 6, 2013
The hat was a nice camo and held up well being washed. Good for guys who are hard on hats.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›