Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Outdoor Hands Intense Skin Therapy Cream, 100 Ml [Misc.]
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 2, 2011
I am a teacher and wash my hands all day. To say the least, especially in the winter, they were so dry and sore. I have tried everything and some lotions even burned. I thought this sounded different and it is -- no burning, no stinging, no sticky feeling. After 3 days, my hands are healed and soft. I can't recommend this enough. Absolutely does what it advertises. I am going to recommend this to everyone I know.
on March 2, 2012
I just bought some of this at a local store on a whim (gotta love those register displays). I had never heard of it before, but they had a sample tube open so I figured what the heck, why not? Wow, just wow! My hands and feet have been awful this winter for some reason (3 sicks little ones for 5+ weeks = a lot of hand washing I guess) and I haven't been able to find a lotion I was happy with. They either didn't work and if they did they were too greasy, sticky, or perfume-y (or all of the above) - yuck yuck yuck. I used a pea sized dollop like the sticker said not expecting much, but by the time I stepped up to pay my hands were noticeably softer. I cringed a bit at the price tag and was thisclose to walking away without it but decided otherwise. Boy am I glad I did! I used it on my feet which I thought were a lost cause at this point and even after just one application they feel 10x better. This is some great stuff! There is a slight scent to it, but a more natural one from the oils and stuff I guess. Not a chemical or floral scent at all which is usually my #1 complain with most lotions.
on April 11, 2011
I have tried hundreds of products on my elbows over the years...and nothing worked! About half of the products were of no help...and the other half would sting, burn, feel greasy and/or smell awful. Oh, happy day!! I have finally found something that instantly soothes and heals my cracked elbows! I hesitated buying this because it said "Outdoor Hands" on the label...and I'm in indoor kind of woman! Glad I read the one review you had posted, because that gave me hope that this product might work! Thanks so much! Just ordered 3 more tubes!
on February 22, 2016
My hands look terrible...As a blue collar worker/business owner I work 12 hour shifts in a warehouse. These hands get dry, chapped and tore up, especially in the Winter.
This Outdoor Hands Intense Skin Therapy Cream comes in a nice plastic tube.The product consist of Water, Shea butter, cetyl alcohol, steryl alcohol, phenyltrimethicone, cetyl esters wax, sorbitan monostearate, benzyl benzoate, borage seed oil, wheat germ oil, hemp seed oil, sesame oil, grapeseed oil, apricot kernel oil, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium laurel sulfate, benzyl alcohol, Germall potassium sorbate, methyl paraben, wheat grass extract, propylparaben, butylated hydroxyanisole, butylated hydroxytoluene, fragrance. The cream itself is nice, thick and creamy. It doesn't burn like other products when you put them on dry hands. The Cream soaks in nicely and doesn't have an oil residual.
This product was founded by a clinical pharmacist to heal cracked and chapped hands and feet
As of now I do enjoy the product..will it help my tore up hands? We shall see. Stay tuned.
on January 31, 2013
I got Outdoor Hands Intense Skin Therapy Cream for my husband for Christmas because his hands get real dry in the winter. I use hand cream all year long and our daughter gave me True Blue Spa hand cream from Bath and Body Works ( in the pink tube). He likes mine better. Don't know why...but when comparing them, the B&BW one has parafin and is richer/creamier, so it feels like it works better, I guess. Maybe he would have liked it if he hadn't tried the other. He does use it...only because I have hidden mine from him! ;-)
on December 4, 2012
...this is the only hand cream that works on his hands. He's a big equipment mechanic and his hands are exposed to all kinds of oils and fluids, and let's not forget being exposed to the outdoor elements at times outside of the shop. The cream helps the skin on his hands to not crack and keeps them softer with a protective coating on them. I sneak some of this too when I've had my hands in water too much and it helps them retain moisture.
on November 25, 2015
it didn't work for my situation. my skin is so dry even this didn't work. I'm not sure why, I went to the doctor ands he is trying to figure it out. but I cant really say your product didn't work because the lotion he gave me didn't work as well.
on November 16, 2014
I really wanted to give this more stars, but I just couldn't. My hands get dry, itchy and cracked in the cold months and a good healing treatment is needed to keep them from driving me crazy. Based on reviews, I was sure this would work. Alas, it does not. It's greasy feeling and, while it provides momentary relief of the dryness, it does absolutely nothing to heal it or even offer short to medium term relief. With no redeeming scent to fall back on, this stuff is a fail all across the board. I've since picked up a tube of Gold Bond Concentrated Therapy and it works much better. Look elsewhere for healing.
on February 21, 2014
My Husband stated: "this cream is great for my cracked and split fingers."

This was a Christmas gift for my husband, so I purchased this product to help his hands that are constantly cracked and split during the winter weather. The product has helped his hands greatly and he applies the product every night. I will be buying this again for him!
on December 2, 2013
I purchased for my husband who has sandpaper hands. He has a skin condition which makes his hand dry and cracked all the time. I've tried to get him to use so many products from Clinique's Moisterizing Lotion (which he does like for his face), Palmer's cocoa butter, Shea butter, Hemp hand protector from The Body Shop and nothing worked 100% and/or it made his hands super greasy. He really, really, liked this cream. I liked it too though I thought it was a little heavy and thick- but it helps the hands!