5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful!
Published on April 2, 2011 by Readsalot

3.0 out of 5 stars No great shakes!
The positive was that it was not greasy and absorbed quickly. But don't waste your money on this product. For the same amount of money (or even less), go to Walgreens and buy their Therapeutic Moisturizing Cream in a jar, 16 oz. I would not purchase this product again.
Published 24 months ago by Patty in Phoenix

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful!, April 2, 2011
This review is from: Outdoor Hands Intense Skin Therapy Cream, 100 Ml [Misc.] (Misc.)
I am a teacher and wash my hands all day. To say the least, especially in the winter, they were so dry and sore. I have tried everything and some lotions even burned. I thought this sounded different and it is -- no burning, no stinging, no sticky feeling. After 3 days, my hands are healed and soft. I can't recommend this enough. Absolutely does what it advertises. I am going to recommend this to everyone I know.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think I'm addicted!, March 2, 2012
I just bought some of this at a local store on a whim (gotta love those register displays). I had never heard of it before, but they had a sample tube open so I figured what the heck, why not? Wow, just wow! My hands and feet have been awful this winter for some reason (3 sicks little ones for 5+ weeks = a lot of hand washing I guess) and I haven't been able to find a lotion I was happy with. They either didn't work and if they did they were too greasy, sticky, or perfume-y (or all of the above) - yuck yuck yuck. I used a pea sized dollop like the sticker said not expecting much, but by the time I stepped up to pay my hands were noticeably softer. I cringed a bit at the price tag and was thisclose to walking away without it but decided otherwise. Boy am I glad I did! I used it on my feet which I thought were a lost cause at this point and even after just one application they feel 10x better. This is some great stuff! There is a slight scent to it, but a more natural one from the oils and stuff I guess. Not a chemical or floral scent at all which is usually my #1 complain with most lotions.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG! It works!!!, April 11, 2011
I have tried hundreds of products on my elbows over the years...and nothing worked! About half of the products were of no help...and the other half would sting, burn, feel greasy and/or smell awful. Oh, happy day!! I have finally found something that instantly soothes and heals my cracked elbows! I hesitated buying this because it said "Outdoor Hands" on the label...and I'm in indoor kind of woman! Glad I read the one review you had posted, because that gave me hope that this product might work! Thanks so much! Just ordered 3 more tubes!

3.0 out of 5 stars No great shakes!, December 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could give it 6 stars!, November 6, 2012
JanMBSC (Myrtle Beach, SC) - See all my reviews
This lotion is absolutely amazing! I do not care for scented lotions or any product that leaves your hands feeling greasy. My hands, feet and elbows are baby soft and to be able to use the same product on my lips is a big bonus. Hope they never stop selling this cream as it is the answer to my dry skin issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best hand therapy cream on the market, January 22, 2012
I purchased this cream by accident a few years ago while waiting in line to buy a Christmas tree at a nursery. I've never bought anything else since. And, unless other reviewers here, I had been very lucky and was using another cream before this one. It worked just as well but cost 3 times more!

5.0 out of 5 stars worked when prescription med didn't, November 9, 2013
I had dry cracking skin on 2 fingers for over a year. Got an expensive prescription from the doctor that did not heal it, tried this and in a few days it was cleared up. I am a believer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product ordered from Amazon!, March 11, 2012
Martha Hudson (Arlington, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This cream works quickly and doesn't feel oily. A great item for the golfer's bag and the gardner's tool box.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Husband the Mechanic Says..., December 4, 2012
Kelly Stum (Murfreesboro, TN) - See all my reviews
...this is the only hand cream that works on his hands. He's a big equipment mechanic and his hands are exposed to all kinds of oils and fluids, and let's not forget being exposed to the outdoor elements at times outside of the shop. The cream helps the skin on his hands to not crack and keeps them softer with a protective coating on them. I sneak some of this too when I've had my hands in water too much and it helps them retain moisture.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail across the board, November 16, 2014
I really wanted to give this more stars, but I just couldn't. My hands get dry, itchy and cracked in the cold months and a good healing treatment is needed to keep them from driving me crazy. Based on reviews, I was sure this would work. Alas, it does not. It's greasy feeling and, while it provides momentary relief of the dryness, it does absolutely nothing to heal it or even offer short to medium term relief. With no redeeming scent to fall back on, this stuff is a fail all across the board. I've since picked up a tube of Gold Bond Concentrated Therapy and it works much better. Look elsewhere for healing.