Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 27, 2010
This is a great backpack with lots of space. I use it for college and carry a laptop and heavy books but it holds up well. It's waterproof which is important for carrying books.
on July 29, 2010
I Bought this Backpack 2years back at Walmart in Boston. It is been 2 years i have been travelling with it with a rough use. I now see some wear and tear on the shoulder straps. I don't know if i would get a replacement. I had travelled to India with it 2 Times. It has withstood in the rough weather like rain, snow, direct sunlight. The color is still the same. I would recommend this to all travellers to carry their gears.