Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Size: Medium|Color: Black|Change
Price:$21.99+ Free shipping

on March 20, 2011
This earband is the best I have had. I have a small head, so find earbands are usually too large. I ordered the small and it fits great. Also, it has an adjustable velcro closure in the back, so I can adjust if I am wearing sunglasses and/or headphones. It is wind resistant, making it the warmest I've owned as well. It does block some sound, so just a note if you are wearing running near traffic.
on December 31, 2012
I bought this (size large) for Hubby who has a big head. It was too tight for him. The velcro allowed it to "fit" but it was so tight it looked like he had had a facelift. So, I tried it on myself and size large was perfect for me! I have never felt so warm outside waiting for buses and trains, even with the wind coming at me. It is so thin I don't understand how it can keep me that warm, but it does. I will never go back to just earmuffs. Sound does get muffled slightly. If there were an XL option I would def buy it for my husband because the product itself is great, just didn't fit him comfortably.
on May 25, 2010
Looking for a wide, comfy ear cover up for The Man. Had tried something else and it was too tight (even though a Large) for his head. This one is perfect cause there is a velcro-adjustment thingy, so he's all happy.
on March 15, 2012
This ear warmer is very warm and thick and comfortable and stays in place very nicely. The sizing isn't great though. I ordered 2 size small for my husband and I based on our head measurements. It really wasn't something he was comfortable wearing because the fit was too tight. It was a little tight on me in the beginning but I wore it anyway. I either got used to it being tight or it stretched out a little after several uses. The size small on its tightest fitting fits my 2yr. old's head (he is in the 5% for head circumference). That ought to tell you something. My only other complaint is that it is very hard to have a conversation with someone when you are wearing the wrap, it muffles sound so well. I still like this wrap more than many others I have tried. I was glad to find one that contoured to cover the ears and be smaller across the forehead. The other plus to this wrap that is hard to find is the elastic trim that helps keep wind from slipping in as there are no gaps.
on December 2, 2012
OK, I admit it... I have a big head. But it is not huge like a defensive lineman. Large is too small. Cannot even get the velcro to line up. Amazon doesn't show a XL size so I assume there is none. I did cut out the velcro and sewed them closer to the edge so that the thing is at least useable.

Otherwise the band is pretty good. Even the ear coverings are concave to cover you ears--how did they do that? Recommended if you have a small head I guess.
on February 10, 2015
I walk the beach all year long and this is the headband that allows it to always be an enjoyable experience. This headband blocks the fierce spring time winds and lets me enjoy my beach time. I have three now. Don't want to be without one.
review image
on December 8, 2013
I love these headbands. I've been wearing them in the Michigan winter, and they are warm enough to keep my ears from freezing off. The velcro on makes them pretty easy to put on quickly and adjust size.

I also like how they fit easily into coat pockets, so you can always have them with you.

I'll purchase again when I lose them. Be sure to check sizing, most adults I think will want a M or larger, although the bands will stretch a little. They also slightly block your hearing, but no worse than other earmuffs.
on March 9, 2016
If you run, jog, walk, sprint, bike or windsurf or do anything in the cold, these work like magic. Fits almost any human adult head and I wear it as well as my wife so figure it goes from size 7 to 7 3/4 quite easily with Velcro. Strong Velcro ensures close fit. This is very warm and most likely best used on days where it is sub 40-45 degrees or you will have it in your pocket.
on October 24, 2015
The reviews are right, buy big. I am a woman with a smallish head, I bought a large I think. or xl. I used these yesterday, it is a big awkward getting it on with the velco but they covered my ears well. I have blown an eardrum before so my ear is so sensitive Not sure if they are windstoppers yet but I liked the fit and I liked how they fit comfortably over my earbuds.
on April 26, 2012
I looked for an ear band for a while and happy I found this one made by OR because their products are great. Based on the sizing guide I ordered a small, I'm a small person. When I received the ear band it was clear I could have went up to a medium because the small is a little tight. I think it runs a little small so keep that in mind. Other than that it's great. I've worn it about 4 times now and it keeps my ears really warm.