Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

on October 31, 2010
These gloves are fantastic. They're technically liners, which means they're much thinner than most gloves. But that's what makes them perfect for fall and spring. They allow you far more dexterity than typical fleece gloves. But when it does get cold, you can just slip your typical fleece gloves over these liners. Bottom line: these are great gloves by themselves until it gets below 40 degrees.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2011
I work outdoors almost daily and needed some gloves that would both keep my hands warm and still allow me some dexterity. I had found with other gloves I could keep my hands warm but needed to take them off frequently to complete small tasks. These gloves are awesome for my day-to-day, and with our mild winters here in South Texas they provide just enough warmth without the bulk. Probably wouldn't be great in very cold climates, though. The grips on the index finger, thumb, and upper palm area make it easy to flip though pages of papers, pick up small items, etc. Definitely a must have for me from now on!
on August 12, 2013
A little background..I work at a target, primarily in the backroom in the freezer/cooler area. I usually spend about 5 hours (on average) a day, 3 days a week in temperatures from 40 degrees to below 0. Since I would spend a lot of time in there, i figured I would like my own pair of gloves, rather than the share-able gloves they give us. They are rather comfortable, but like the description is NOT made for freezing temps. They are best used as a liner under wool fingerless gloves, but does work for about 5-10 minutes in the freezer. In the Regular coolers they work more than efficient to keep my hands warm. The grips on the palm and the thumb/index made gripping easier. And as I said, works in freezing temperatures, but as a liner instead.

Now for the cons. For the quality..its a little poor, special for a 30 dollar glove, (I thought it was a lot cheaper then for what i bought). It recently got a tear in the finger seam, and bare skin when working in a freezer is not good at all. Worst part is it only lasted for 4 months, for 30 bucks..i expected at least 6 months. The grips are worst off..within a couple weeks the grips on the fingertips were already falling off, and the palms lasted maybe a month later. They are still on the gloves at the palm..but the fingertips are worn away completely.

If the gloves were cheaper or lasted a bit longer I would have given it 4 or maybe 5 stars. They are decent..but for the price I was hoping for a little more.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2014
- They're lightweight
- Easy to slip on and off
- Snap allows for you to join the gloves together for storage (although I'm not sure anyone really uses this)

- These gloves keep my hands warm only when I don't need them -- in about 30 degree weather or above. Below that, they're useless.
- Wind cuts right through these gloves. Not windproof.
- Not waterproof.
- After two weeks, the rubber grips on the index finger and thumb of both gloves have started to come off, substantially. Note that I am not rough with these gloves at all.
- There is a weird seam at the base of the index and ring fingers on each hand. I have never seen gloves with a seam there and I'm not sure why it needs to be there. It's strange to get used to.
- I wasn't sure that I would mind the big "OR" logo on the gloves, but they're in metallic colored thread. It's obnoxious in person.
- There are tags on the inside of BOTH gloves. There's also a piece of fake leather sticking out inside each glove from where the snap is. They are VERY irritating, especially in cold, dry weather, I had to cut mine off. I'm not sure why the tag needs to be in both gloves.
- It is clear they are made down to a price (in China)

In other words, I wish I hadn't bought these!
on February 3, 2014
These are great gloves in my opinion. From reading some of the other reviews, I think they may be a bit misunderstood however. They are not work gloves so if you use them for yard work, they would probably fray. They aren't adequate stand-alone gloves for full-on winter conditions either. So if you buy them expecting the equivalent of leather work gloves from Home Depot or to replace your down mittens, prepare for a let down. (see pics I've attached for a better idea of their thickness).

However, they are great for they are made for. As a liner glove beneath a shell, they are good insulation and that combination would be fine for most popular winter activities such as skiing/snowboarding/winter hiking etc. In fact, for most aerobic, high cardio winter sports such as running or X-C skiing, these would probably be sufficient without a shell glove. For fall and spring, these are perfect on their own.

They are nice and thin, lightweight, and are very comfortable. They also have decent grip and provide a lot of dexterity that you won't get with bulkier gloves. In short, so long as you use them for their intended uses, you should be happy.
review image review image review image
on February 17, 2013
Very good liner gloves. I have tried 5 different brands and these are by far the best. If you have trouble keeping hands warm in very cold weather get yourself atleast 200 grams for the outer glove and these 150g babies and you should be ok.
on March 6, 2012
Great product, great price. While I have used these as liners when it get cold, I find they are great worn alone while riding my motorcycle in cooler weather.
on December 31, 2014
I bought these because my hands were suffering my walks around campus during the cold season. I needed something not to large and something that provided enough warmth to keep my fingers happy. This did both fairly well, despite the pretty harsh environment I used them in. These would work best in a mildly cold environment because again, they are not very thick. This allows it to be more flexible which was desirable for me, but it also means wind chill will not be blocked very well. In my situation, I was just going from class to class so my exposure to the cold wasn't long enough to worry about that. If you plan on taking these somewhere were there is snow, or a low wind chill, I highly advise against it. They are not made for that.

I would recommend this for someone who needs just a extra layer to cover their hands, and casual, light to moderate cold. Since they are made of thinner material, they will fit easily in your pockets if you need to.
on March 21, 2013
I purchased these gloves back at the begining of winter. My only qualm with this product is that I can feel the wind through them. Besides that I have had no problem with them. I've been very rough with mine using them occationally as a work glove in the cold. I got these to wear under my Army issued winter gloves out on missions and I never had a cold hand again. They do well as a stand alone glove, but work wonders when used as a liner. I still have them and the rubber on the fingers is starting to wear off. It took a lot of punnishment to do it so I am happy with how long they lasted me. If I ever need another glove liner again I'll be buying these. If they did this well on my deployment I am confident they'll do well back at home.
on January 31, 2014
I needed a pair of light gloves to keep my hands warm while driving. These are great for that. They are tight and not bulky. The could probably be used as a liner inside of bigger gloves, too. These won't keep your hands warm outside for long periods of time during the polar vortex, but for driving gloves or to use while outside in mild conditions these are great.

I still like the gloves, and they are doing a fine job keeping my hands warm from the car to the office. Like other reviewers have noted, though, the rubbery finger tip grips have been wearing off. I actually don't mind it, though, because I thought they were a little too grippy in the first place.