‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, January 12, 2014
This vest looks great and fits perfectly. It doesn't look bulky and is exactly the right amount of down to keep me warm when out walking. Love the gray/pink combination. The length is a little longer than another down vest that I have which makes me very happy - no cold air sneaking up from underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Christmas gift, January 8, 2014
I purchased this vest for my girlfriend for Christmas and she loves it. She is about 5'5" and the small fits her perfect. Really lightweight and not bulky looking, hood is a good size and can be cinched close on either side. I think the styling is really nice, perfect for most occasions and for layering. Would strongly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vest with a hood, brilliant, February 16, 2014
I replaced my old down vest because I needed a hood. This vest is so well designed, comfortable, quality, great collor, really well made. I love the stitching pattern on it. I get so many compliments. I love OR. I became a fan years ago and the quality and style remain superior over the years, without a huge price tag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vest. And warm., April 17, 2014
FL (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews
This vest is light, packs well into a small bag (supplied) and warm. It's a little larger than I would expect - I usually take a medium and could have fitted into the small, but length is fine (hip). Looking forward to wearing it in our winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warmest thing my wife has, April 17, 2013
My wife loved the color, the fit, and the pattern. However, the hood is not removeable and she ended up trading it out on a vest that has a removeable hood. 5 years of marriage and still learning every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Down vest!, February 20, 2014
Escape "East Cape Karen" (Spokane, Washington United States) - See all my reviews
Best vest ever! Have it in three colors. Not marshmallow fat looking..cut slimmer, lower back great hood, lightweight and stylish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, attractive and well fitting!, January 30, 2014
Kandace Korth (Isleton, California) - See all my reviews
It was just like pictured and a really wonderful shade of red. Very well made. Highly recommended. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars You will love it!, September 30, 2014
I just love these vests. I pretty much wear one every day in the winter. They are light, comfortable and have zipper pockets so you don't lose your keys. Feminine cut is flattering. Very well made. I am 5'9" 135# and wear a medium. Can wear a light sweater under no problem. You will love it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vest!, March 4, 2012
This review is from: Outdoor Research Women's Aria Vest (Sports Apparel)
I am a 5'6", a size 4, and I ordered a small. It fits perfectly, its light, warm, and so much fun to wear. I love that it has a hood too! Such a great vest. Its exactly what I was looking for, and its a great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised by the Outdoor Research Women's Aria Vest!, November 22, 2014
Yogini (Chicago, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Outdoor Research Women's Aria Vest (Sports Apparel)
First impression, . . . Fabulous! A well designed vest, with a nice slim fit-- and a hood!!! This is a thick, yet light vest that will surely keep you warm. I bought the teal/cobalt blue, and the colours pop! Very vivid, fun, bright, eye catching colours that are quite appealing!

There's a pouch in the left pocket, for stashing the vest, if you're out and about, and become too warm. Or, if you want to pack it in a backpack, purse, etc. Inside are two open pockets, nicely sized. A comfortable fit, it's easy to wear. Do note that in order to put on the hood, the vest must be slightly unzipped. Once the hood is up, and the jacket zipped up all the way, exposure zones are well concealed. There's even cinch cords for the hood, so your head is well protected from wind and rain, exposing only the face.

It could be worn beneath a hoodie, over a shirt; it has many layering possibilities. I'm quite happy with my purchase, as it fits all the parameters I desired: fun, flirty, sassy, functional, provides adequate warmth & wind protection, layers easily, stows easily, and I got it on sale at an exceptional price! Having only purchased Outdoor Research hats, in the past, I was a bit hesitant, so I read several reviews online, and decided it was worth a try. I'm very happy, and pleased that I did!!! And I'm looking forward to remaining warm, and comfortable!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›