‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, January 12, 2014
This vest looks great and fits perfectly. It doesn't look bulky and is exactly the right amount of down to keep me warm when out walking. Love the gray/pink combination. The length is a little longer than another down vest that I have which makes me very happy - no cold air sneaking up from underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vest. And warm., April 17, 2014
FL (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews
This vest is light, packs well into a small bag (supplied) and warm. It's a little larger than I would expect - I usually take a medium and could have fitted into the small, but length is fine (hip). Looking forward to wearing it in our winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Down vest!, February 20, 2014
Escape "East Cape Karen" (Spokane, Washington United States) - See all my reviews
Best vest ever! Have it in three colors. Not marshmallow fat looking..cut slimmer, lower back great hood, lightweight and stylish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vest with a hood, brilliant, February 16, 2014
I replaced my old down vest because I needed a hood. This vest is so well designed, comfortable, quality, great collor, really well made. I love the stitching pattern on it. I get so many compliments. I love OR. I became a fan years ago and the quality and style remain superior over the years, without a huge price tag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, attractive and well fitting!, January 30, 2014
Kandace Korth (Isleton, California) - See all my reviews
It was just like pictured and a really wonderful shade of red. Very well made. Highly recommended. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Christmas gift, January 8, 2014
I purchased this vest for my girlfriend for Christmas and she loves it. She is about 5'5" and the small fits her perfect. Really lightweight and not bulky looking, hood is a good size and can be cinched close on either side. I think the styling is really nice, perfect for most occasions and for layering. Would strongly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warmest thing my wife has, April 17, 2013
My wife loved the color, the fit, and the pattern. However, the hood is not removeable and she ended up trading it out on a vest that has a removeable hood. 5 years of marriage and still learning every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzled about price, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Outdoor Research Women's Aria Vest (Sports)
I really love this vest... but cannot understand why I had to pay $145 for it when I ordered another one (medium) different colour and it is only $98.00. I had also previously bought another large which was only $98 also. Please explain...

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality vest, April 23, 2014
This was a gift for my wife and she loves it. Very high quality throughout. Tailored fit - so not baggy or bulky, but fits snug at the stomach and flares out a bit at the hips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this vest!, March 17, 2014
I have had this vest for two seasons now and just love it! I am ready to purchase another one. It is lightweight and perfect for fall, winter and early spring. It is very well made, and has been a perfect addition to my wardrobe. I have had several compliments on it, and cannot wait for my next one to get here!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Outdoor Research Women's Aria Vest (Black, Large)
$145.00 $138.15