5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em
Bought these for my wife for doing some hiking in colder temps. The weather never dropped below freezing but she gets cold easily. These gloves fit her hands well and were very comfortable. So far no complaints from her which means it must really be a good product. For the price you just can't beat 'em.
Published on October 30, 2012 by blumpkin03

3.0 out of 5 stars These are okay...
These are okay, and I'm keeping them, but they're not all that. As a driving glove, you can do better because these tend to be more slick on the wheel. As a warm glove, well... they're not that warm. Better than nothing on my hands I guess.
Published 12 months ago by Te in MT

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, October 30, 2012
This review is from: Outdoor Research Women's PL 100 Gloves (Sports Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars the nicest gloves I've ever owned, March 30, 2012
These are high end, very comfortable gloves. They keep me warm and let my hands breath so I don't get sweaty hands like other gloves of this type. They look awesome and feel really nice. Better than my similar northface pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my hands warm! nice gloves..., November 14, 2012
For all you ladies who want to keep your hands warm, these gloves are great outdoor clothing for cold conditions. Unlike other leather and synthetic gloves, these high-end gloves keep your hands warm, without getting sweaty. This is due to the smooth, nylon stretch that goes in their making. The stretch nylon gives the gloves a cosy and flexible fit that adjusts to every hand size, without limiting hand movements. The interior of the gloves have been made with polyester fleece that retains warmth even on chilling winter days.

Silicon prints made on the back of the glove hands and on the palm region not only provides the user with a strong grip but also keeps the liner intact underneath the shell. You can wear these elegant and fashionable pair of black gloves as a light glove, as liners for heavier gloves or under a mitt. These light-weight gloves can be easily folded and kept in your pocket. A very handy and comfortable pair of gloves that can be used by anyone, it is one of the best, valuable gifts you can give to your near ones for keeping themselves warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy light gloves, October 20, 2012
I think these gloves are actually meant to be liners for heavier gloves. However, I use them when just a light glove is needed by themselves. They roll up small to fit in my pocket so they are always handy. I haven't needed to wash them yet but they look like that would not be a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for biking, January 17, 2013
I picked these up to making biking in the winter a little more bearable for my hands, and so far they work great! My hands stay warm even when it is windy and very cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as liners!, April 7, 2013
Kept my hands warm under ski gloves with sub-zero windchills. Was able to take outer gloves off and use my iPhone with these liners on. Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, January 22, 2013
This are great gloves when I go for walks to keep my hands warm, but where I can also move my fingers comfortably. They are snug fitting, but not too tight where your hands might feel stiff. Good for cold days, not sure how warm they'd be in freezing temperatures though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Outdoor Research Women's PL 100 Gloves (Sports Apparel)
These were a Christmas gift for my daughter-in-law. She just loves them. Likes that they are light and keep her warm. Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pair of gloves!, November 14, 2012
This item was exactly what i was expecting, a very protective and cool pair of gloves who protects form cold weather and feels good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on their own for the cold and damp, December 22, 2013
I've been really happy with these gloves this winter. They are light and not bulky so I keep them handy in my purse. They are described as glove liners, but Seattle rarely gets cold enough that I would need ski gloves. I haven't tried throwing snowballs or going out in pouring rain, but in the light rain they keep my hands dry as well as warm.

Outdoor Research Women's PL 100 Gloves, Black, Small