Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Outdoor Research Women's PL 100 Gloves, Black, Medium
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 30, 2012
Bought these for my wife for doing some hiking in colder temps. The weather never dropped below freezing but she gets cold easily. These gloves fit her hands well and were very comfortable. So far no complaints from her which means it must really be a good product. For the price you just can't beat 'em.
on March 30, 2012
These are high end, very comfortable gloves. They keep me warm and let my hands breath so I don't get sweaty hands like other gloves of this type. They look awesome and feel really nice. Better than my similar northface pair.
on October 20, 2012
I think these gloves are actually meant to be liners for heavier gloves. However, I use them when just a light glove is needed by themselves. They roll up small to fit in my pocket so they are always handy. I haven't needed to wash them yet but they look like that would not be a problem.
on November 14, 2012
For all you ladies who want to keep your hands warm, these gloves are great outdoor clothing for cold conditions. Unlike other leather and synthetic gloves, these high-end gloves keep your hands warm, without getting sweaty. This is due to the smooth, nylon stretch that goes in their making. The stretch nylon gives the gloves a cosy and flexible fit that adjusts to every hand size, without limiting hand movements. The interior of the gloves have been made with polyester fleece that retains warmth even on chilling winter days.

Silicon prints made on the back of the glove hands and on the palm region not only provides the user with a strong grip but also keeps the liner intact underneath the shell. You can wear these elegant and fashionable pair of black gloves as a light glove, as liners for heavier gloves or under a mitt. These light-weight gloves can be easily folded and kept in your pocket. A very handy and comfortable pair of gloves that can be used by anyone, it is one of the best, valuable gifts you can give to your near ones for keeping themselves warm.
on January 22, 2013
This are great gloves when I go for walks to keep my hands warm, but where I can also move my fingers comfortably. They are snug fitting, but not too tight where your hands might feel stiff. Good for cold days, not sure how warm they'd be in freezing temperatures though.
on January 5, 2014
These are okay, and I'm keeping them, but they're not all that. As a driving glove, you can do better because these tend to be more slick on the wheel. As a warm glove, well... they're not that warm. Better than nothing on my hands I guess.
on December 22, 2013
I've been really happy with these gloves this winter. They are light and not bulky so I keep them handy in my purse. They are described as glove liners, but Seattle rarely gets cold enough that I would need ski gloves. I haven't tried throwing snowballs or going out in pouring rain, but in the light rain they keep my hands dry as well as warm.
on January 25, 2014
Bought these gloves during the polar vortex. Usually used thinsulated gloves. Unlike the thinsulated gloves I usually use, these silicone gloves kept moisture away from my hands. They fit tight like a second skin. I didn't feel any cool air coming through either. I was able to keep these gloves on and perform many tasks like: identifying items in my pockets, cleaning up after my dog, used my touch screen cell phone (that impressed me!), drive my car and my hands stayed warm and dry.

I will never use thinsulated gloves again. My only wish list for these silicone gloves would be to add more grip material to the palm of the glove. The only place I had any issues with the lack of more grip material on the gloves was walking my dog. When he ran the leash slide very easily with these gloves. Other than that, I am very happy with them and will buy another pair right now.
on May 11, 2014
I've been using these gloves as work gloves for the past three months which entails a lot of carrying while I'm outside in the weather. The haven't worn out, especially on the fingertips and they never stink from my perspiration. I wash them weekly and they are holding up well. I would definitely buy these again when the time comes, and the snap to leave the pair together makes it easy to not lose. I have really small hands, I can fit into x-small or small gloves, and these fit well.
on November 15, 2014
These are great gloves - when it's not TOO cold. I love to wear these gloves when I run in moderately cold weather, (maybe as low as the high 30s.) I wouldn't wear them if it's below freezing or with a wicked wind chill, but for late fall, early winter, they do the trick. (Unfortunately, I lost one at the end of last year, so I have to repurchase.)