Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 12, 2014
Got this for a 35 year old shotgun from my Grandfather, gun had a LOT of surface rust on it.
Got the bottle, a bunch of q-tips, rub on , steel wool, rub off....sometimes taking the q-tip into hard to get places, and watched the q-tip go from an light yellow to a dark brown quickly! It took a while, but it did help bring back the gun to a place that it looked "good" - I still need to work more on the gun. Many, many coats of this, and rub off then clean off again, I watched two Law & Order shows while doing this the first time and will need to do it again :-) - good product.
on April 25, 2013
Even though I found no reviews here at Amazon for Outers Rust Remover I decided to give it a try on a few old rifles and pistols that I recently acquired. These items all had very bad rust so I did a little research on how best to tackle the task of restoration. I found that applying Outers via a q-tip or cleaning cloth followed by using bronze wool gave the best results for removing rust. Of course it takes time and elbow grease but this product definitely helps.
on December 15, 2014
It did help remove some of the rust, but don't expect a complete solution unless it's very superficial. I applied multiple times on a couple of gun parts, used in combination with steel wool, but results were only mediocre.
on September 18, 2014
just make sure you follow directions, bought a couple of used rifles that had minor rust spots and this is like magic. After removing rust I reblued them and now look like new
on May 14, 2013
I used this product on an old Romanian Trainer and it worked very well. I will be using it more in the future. Good Seller!
on November 13, 2014
It did the job I needed done but took a lot of rubbing to clean up the parts.
on November 30, 2015
Removed the rust on my gun, with two treatments. Effortless way to get rid of rust together with some fine steel wool.
on February 2, 2016
Make sure you read the label it removes the blue from your weapon. Takes some time to remove rust.
on February 21, 2016
This product does not perform as advertised. It takes a lot of scrubbing to begin to see results.
on May 12, 2015
This product is amazing. This and some 000 or 0000 steel wool, and my 870 was almost like new.

See 1 answered question