Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now STEM Toys & Games

on July 7, 2011
I bought these for my son just 2 years ago. Luckily they have lasted for 2 winters but he has now outgrown them. They are wonderfully warm on his toes, especially with all the tramping about & playing we did in the deep snows we had in 2009/10 and ALL the snow and cold we had this past winter 2010/11. While my toes froze, his didn't!

They have not lost their shape, have not stretched out. I do recommend hand washing them with Woolite or another gentle detergent, if you don't want to do that then the gentle cycle on the washer is ok, just DO NOT PUT THEM IN THE DRYER! these do best line dried or hung on a rack. Heat will make them shrink & the dryer will encourage those little fuzz balls. I don't have a problem with them because I don't use the dryer.

I also recommend buying them a size or two larger than needed if you want put on liner socks first. They might seem a little on the small side, but I just make a fist and put my arm into them to stretch them a bit before putting them on.

These are wonderful socks and I am getting more for my son this year and some grown up versions for me as well!

Bought through, the vendor shipped quickly!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again