Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 31, 2013 9:55:53 AM PDT
OK, how exactly are they expecting to sell many of these to the tune of $400? You could buy a new Xbox One or PS4 for nearly that. There's absolutely no way they will be getting this kind of price for this set, and it will almost certainly have to come down in price inevitably. Which would you rather have? A new game console or computer? Or a set of blu rays that will inevitably drop in price? Am I the only one thinking this?

Posted on Aug 8, 2013 6:08:17 AM PDT
My thinking exactly! Wait and see if they drop the price in time for Christmas, which they probably will.

Posted on Aug 22, 2013 3:55:35 PM PDT
Jeremy says:
no way will I get this for the price, does it even come with a dvd version and digital copy? It should offer all media formats and for less than this price.

Posted on Dec 21, 2013 12:50:19 AM PST
Jack Pacini says:
I agree the price on this is insane! It's on sale today (12/21/2013) for $180 and I still think it's overpriced! It's only 8, 12 episode seasons. Unless I'm mistaken "Weeds" is similar in length yet it's complete series Blu-ray set is $63 not on sale (I get that this is a deluxe collector set with nice "trophy slide" box, but ultimately all I really want is the episodes, and those extras do not make up for the inflated price). Think I'll buy "Weeds" for now and wait for this to sell so poorly that it ends up $60 or less in the bargain bin.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2014 2:25:01 AM PST
L. Owens says:
Look at the price now, after the new year it jumped to $302!

Posted on May 15, 2014 3:41:07 AM PDT
Mike Jones says:
105$ on Goldbox? Yeah, I can work with that.

Posted on May 15, 2014 5:25:01 AM PDT
Me too, glad I waited it out.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jul 31, 2013
Latest post:  May 15, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dexter: The Complete Series Collection [Blu-ray]
Dexter: The Complete Series Collection [Blu-ray] by Michael C. Hall (Blu-ray - 2013)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (183)