Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Outside My Window
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%

on April 11, 2004
Thank you for Reissuing this book, now a generation 35 years from the original publication can enjoy the wonderful tale of a little boy and a little bear who learn what it is to be friends and family. You will be charmed.
on December 18, 2008
Outside my Window was a huge part of my daughters growing up experience. A gift from their maternal grandmother, the book was read countless times. It was read a bedtime to put a fitting end to a child's day. It was read when they were sick to take their minds off the aches and pains. It was read more time than you could imagine. I think that I actually had the book memorized at one point. Needless to say it was their favorite book.
To our great joy, this children's classic published in the late sixties was re-issued just in time for me to buy it for our first grandchild. We still have the well worn original book which will stay "at grandma's house" and a new copy which will go to my daughter's house for her to read to her little one. WE are thrilled to find that Outside My Window was re-issued just in time for our grandchild's birth. Thank you.
on December 20, 2013
This book is so cute. My son loves the line about the bear wearing trousers. Gets a laugh every time :)