From the Publisher
This easy-to-read book details safe, alternative cancer treatments that are obtainable NOW. "Outsmart Your Cancer" presents the scientific basis for a variety of alternative approaches. Among other things, readers will learn:
* The unique characteristics common to cancer cells that can be exploited to "outsmart" cancer.
* How to evaluate mainstream conventional treatments and what questions to ask your doctor.
* The remarkable story of PROTOCEL, how it works, and how to use it properly.
* What women need to know about their hormones and cancer.
* How to alkalize your body and why this matters, both for prevention and treatment of cancer.
* Many of the causes of cancer that are increasingly common in our modern world.
* How and why many of the best alternative treatments for cancer have been suppressed.
* The importance of the mind/body connection and how to cope with the fear that comes with a cancer diagnosis.
About the Author
Tanya Harter Pierce, M.A., MFCC, has a master's degree in clinical psychology and is retired from her counseling practice as a Marriage, Family, and Child Counselor. When one of her family members was diagnosed with cancer that was considered incurable by conventional medicine, she found herself searching for alternative options. She also found that this information wasn't easy to understand or to sort through quickly, so she organized what she learned from her research into this easy-to-read guide.