|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
* The unique characteristics common to cancer cells that can be exploited to "outsmart" cancer.
* How to evaluate mainstream conventional treatments and what questions to ask your doctor.
* The remarkable story of PROTOCEL, how it works, and how to use it properly.
* What women need to know about their hormones and cancer.
* How to alkalize your body and why this matters, both for prevention and treatment of cancer.
* Many of the causes of cancer that are increasingly common in our modern world.
* How and why many of the best alternative treatments for cancer have been suppressed.
* The importance of the mind/body connection and how to cope with the fear that comes with a cancer diagnosis. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
This is a very well written and informative book.
And then, "VOILA", there appeared Tanya Harter Pierce's EXCELLENT BOOK entitled, " OUTSMART YOUR CANCER - Alternative Non-Toxic Treatments That Work ".
Whether you or someone you love has been diagnosed with cancer or not, I highly recommend reading this book.
I had worked with the Chemist Jim Sheridan 25-30 years ago before Protocel was sold. I along with other ladies worked to raise money for Lab test to be done on mice. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Angie Colombo
A must buy for anyone concerned about their own health or a loved one. Tanya has collected an incredible amount of valuable information and stories that helps takes away the fear... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Steve-o
I have to confess that I have not read this book. However I have bought copies of this book for others, who have raved about it.Published 8 days ago by Douglas Griffith
The book did not answer a lot of my questions and then when I read about some of the treatments I could not find anywhere to find out more about them. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Elizalee H. Boop
Good background on cancer treatments. Hope Protocel can be FDA approved.Published 21 days ago by BlueBonnetLady
Bought this for a friend, unfortunately they have now passed from their cancer. Great suggestions for alternative methods.Published 21 days ago by Mrs. S. L. BENNETTI
I'm still reading it. The first impression is that it contains some anti-cancer resources I knew and more others that I didn't. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Jose Miguel Reyes Pulles
So far my doctors say that the kind of cancer that I have, there is nothing to do for it until
it gets really bad. Then they will go with chemotherapy. Read more
Everyone with cancer, or who knows someone with cancer, should read this book. I remove me own skin cancers with an inexpensive salve. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Hytrek