|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
This easy-to-read book details safe, alternative cancer treatments that are obtainable NOW. "Outsmart Your Cancer" presents the scientific basis for a variety of alternative approaches. Among other things, readers will learn:
* The unique characteristics common to cancer cells that can be exploited to "outsmart" cancer.
* How to evaluate mainstream conventional treatments and what questions to ask your doctor.
* The remarkable story of PROTOCEL, how it works, and how to use it properly.
* What women need to know about their hormones and cancer.
* How to alkalize your body and why this matters, both for prevention and treatment of cancer.
* Many of the causes of cancer that are increasingly common in our modern world.
* How and why many of the best alternative treatments for cancer have been suppressed.
* The importance of the mind/body connection and how to cope with the fear that comes with a cancer diagnosis. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Good read for anyone or anyone related to someone facing cancer.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is a good book in that it gives hope to those with cancer. With hope comes strength.Published 9 days ago by Sally J Tyree
This book provides the most comprehensive information on alternative non-toxic available cures to cancer that I have read and should be required reading for anyone with a cancer... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Larry L. Wells
Best up to date synopsis of current alternative cancer treatments.Published 21 days ago by larry Whitehead
This book is a must have for anyone with cancer or knows someone with cancer. I was diagnosed in 2011 with kidney cancer, went to stage 4 in August 2013. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
Between knowingly misleading people into a false sense of hope/control and youself being delusional about the efficacy of alternative treatments, the former is probably worse - but... Read morePublished 28 days ago by Daniel
Outsmart Your Cancer is a well written book that will give the average person who is struggling with cancer exposure to alternative treatments. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Patriot001