|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
* The unique characteristics common to cancer cells that can be exploited to "outsmart" cancer.
* How to evaluate mainstream conventional treatments and what questions to ask your doctor.
* The remarkable story of PROTOCEL, how it works, and how to use it properly.
* What women need to know about their hormones and cancer.
* How to alkalize your body and why this matters, both for prevention and treatment of cancer.
* Many of the causes of cancer that are increasingly common in our modern world.
* How and why many of the best alternative treatments for cancer have been suppressed.
* The importance of the mind/body connection and how to cope with the fear that comes with a cancer diagnosis. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
This is a very well written and informative book.
And then, "VOILA", there appeared Tanya Harter Pierce's EXCELLENT BOOK entitled, " OUTSMART YOUR CANCER - Alternative Non-Toxic Treatments That Work ".
Whether you or someone you love has been diagnosed with cancer or not, I highly recommend reading this book.
Bought this for a friend, unfortunately they have now passed from their cancer. Great suggestions for alternative methods.Published 6 days ago by Mrs. S. L. BENNETTI
I'm still reading it. The first impression is that it contains some anti-cancer resources I knew and more others that I didn't. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Jose Miguel Reyes Pulles
So far my doctors say that the kind of cancer that I have, there is nothing to do for it until
it gets really bad. Then they will go with chemotherapy. Read more
Everyone with cancer, or who knows someone with cancer, should read this book. I remove me own skin cancers with an inexpensive salve. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Hytrek
I am hoping that I can make better decisions knowing the facts.Published 7 days ago by Dorothy McCormick
Excellent reference book! If you or someone you know is facing a cancer diagnosis, this is required reading! Read morePublished 8 days ago by Kenneth Baughman
If you or anyone you know has cancer and wants information about alternative therapies to conventional medicine, this is the book for you. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Beth H.
This book was re-published in 2009. It's 5 years old. In medical research it's out of date.
Many of the premises are scientifically wrong. Read more
I love the book,recommend it to everyone,good binding,fast shipping!Published 17 days ago by Barna Kakonyi