|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
* The unique characteristics common to cancer cells that can be exploited to "outsmart" cancer.
* How to evaluate mainstream conventional treatments and what questions to ask your doctor.
* The remarkable story of PROTOCEL, how it works, and how to use it properly.
* What women need to know about their hormones and cancer.
* How to alkalize your body and why this matters, both for prevention and treatment of cancer.
* Many of the causes of cancer that are increasingly common in our modern world.
* How and why many of the best alternative treatments for cancer have been suppressed.
* The importance of the mind/body connection and how to cope with the fear that comes with a cancer diagnosis. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
This is a very well written and informative book.
And then, "VOILA", there appeared Tanya Harter Pierce's EXCELLENT BOOK entitled, " OUTSMART YOUR CANCER - Alternative Non-Toxic Treatments That Work ".
Whether you or someone you love has been diagnosed with cancer or not, I highly recommend reading this book.
I have given this book to several friends and we all love it for its alternative treatments which work better than chemo and radiation!Published 8 days ago by Teresa Buhs
This book is full of wonderful info. The section on Protocel really helped us when our 10 year old dog was diagnosed with bladder cancer in March. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Lana Steinecker
Yes. Ms. Pierce knows her stuff regarding cancer. Having had cancer and not knowing which way to turn for advice I chose her opinions
regarding methods of cure because chemo... Read more
This book is full of helpful information. a must read for anyone with cancer.Published 12 days ago by susan clayton
I was diagosed with breast cancer and went throught standard treatments of surgery, chemo and radiation. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Dorothy
This book is so informative and encouraging. Kudos to the author for all the research and the compilation of so many alternatives.Published 17 days ago by Leah Joy-Oberg
Tanya is very thorough. I bought copies for cancer patients in my family.Published 26 days ago by Mr. C