|Price:||$34.99 ($17.50 / Count) & FREE Shipping|
|Price:||$23.68 ($11.84 / Count) FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Ove' Glove Hot Surface Handler, 1 Glove (Pack of 2)
- Joseph Enterpries Inc, is the only legal manufacturer and distributor of the trademarked Ove Glove . Our products are only shipped from the USA. We are the exclusive distrbutor of household gloves using Kevlar and Nomex DuPont.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 5:34 Mins|
At this time I have not used them yet so I don't have a review on how it is but with all the positive reviews I expect it to be good.Ove' Glove Hot Surface Handler, 1 Glove (Pack of 2)
Boy, were we pleased!
The Ove Glove insulates well against heat, and it is washable. Because it is made of fabric, it might be preferable to some over the silicone 'hot mitts' that seem to have eclipsed it in popularity recently. It certainly does NOT constrain hand movement as the silicone mitt does.
If you have small hands, the Ove-Glove should work for you. it's clingy, and the wrist part should cover your diminutive wrist better than my hamlike paws.
I'd recommend getting two gloves---is it worth spending $30 instead of getting a nasty burn? You decide.
The Original design could only be improved with the silicine gripping ridges that are featured on the current product.
The Ove -Glove's only flaws are:
1. Having the a work glove design, your wrist is not as protected as if it were of a gauntlet type of design. You stil risk burns from hot oven racks.
2. The Ove Glove is not waterproof. If you spill hot liquid on it while wearing, get it off fast to avoid a scald. The hot liquid seeps through like any other fabric glove.
3. Although it is washable, the Ove Glove doesn't clean up very well. Ours has pizza sauce and some purple stuff on it that never seems to be able to come off. Cheese seems to have been a problem, but multiple washings appeared to have fixed that.
Otherwise, you'll be happy with your purchase. The Ove-Glove performs as advertised.
Having said all that, if baking or prepping at a standard baking or roasting range (350 to 400), I always use these gloves first. If I am retrieving something that's been broiling or cooking at very high heat (500 in a a home oven or in a very hot commercial kitchen), I am more careful when picking up that hot of an item.
For home use, I think they're very good.
I am a potter and these glove have proven to be the best so far to unload the kiln when it is hot. Specially to remove and handle the hot shelves.
The fingers and "rubbery strips give really good grip.
I absolutely recommend them.
1) You cannot hold something hot for an extended period of time. Yes, this is sometimes necessary to do, so you need to purchase backup silicone or traditional oven mitts for those jobs.
2) As other reviewers have noted, they never get really clean. It wouldn't be a big deal if (a) they weren't so expensive; (b) they were used in an environment that isn't dirty. But - hello! A kitchen is a place of liquid and grease and fat and truly colorful stains.
Needless to say, I tossed/donated mine, learned a $30 lesson, and continue to search for a consistantly workable, across the board solution.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Paid $20 for the glove. No protection on the hand area between the thumb and palm, where you grab. Burned my hand no matter how I lifted the pizza stone from the oven. Read morePublished 1 month ago by helen
The hand and wrist portion of the glove are very wide, but the fingers are short. It will work, but it is a little awkward how wide the palm section is. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lauren
I definitely like these, but with anything over 400 degrees you will feel the burn through the glove. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tara
Realizing mine is a fake (thanks to more recent reviews) I have used on "not too hot" and it's been OK but it does not perform as promised on cast iron. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Woody007