Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Over The Door Shoe Organizer
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on November 28, 2012
This shoe rack was easy to assemble and fits my size 10 4E shoes and boots quite nicely. The problem with it is that it is quite deep and probably will not fit behind most doors and have the door open completely. I tried it on a closet door...nope...tried it on the bedroom door...nope...finally tried it on the door to the guest room and there is sufficient room between the back of the door and the wall so that the door opens about 2/3rds of the way. It got my shoes off the closet floor so I am reasonably happy with the outcome.
VINE VOICEon May 16, 2011
This was exactly what I was looking for. I have men's size ten shoes and have no problem fitting my shoes in at all. Delivery took about a week.
on December 28, 2013
My husband leaves his shoes laying on the floor at our back laundry door when he goes outside as does my grandchildren too. I am glad they don't leave their shoes laying in the front room floor anymore. But it seems to be a tripping hazard so I wanted something off the floor to put shoes on. This was perfect. It is easy to assemble, cost effective, and seems pretty sturdy.
on January 11, 2014
I bought this shoe rack to use as a tie rack. Instead of hanging it over a door, I threaded one of my clothes closet rods through the upper body and it works perfect. Can now see all of my more than 80 ties.
on June 24, 2014
it fills one side of a standard door nicely (door can still open - barely), easy to assemble, design works