Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 6, 2015
When my little brother first started learning how to play the guitar (like a million years ago) I requested kindly (threatened him with brutal force) to learn this song. And he did. I make him play it to this day whenever we've gotten a few beers in us. A classic. And who the F doesn't love Zeppelin?
on November 8, 2013
Accessible and light-hearted, and yet varied and powerful. It works best in the context of the album, between the introspective and extended Rain Song and the rockier pieces that follow. It begins quietly on single acoustic guitar. The second time through, when more (12 string?) guitars come in, the expanded sound is rich and bright. Then in comes the full band in a straight-forward rocking feel (which at its spot on the album sounds refreshing and invigorating). Meanwhile, Page's acoustic guitar can be detected throughout the song. As the song fades out, JP's keyboards fade in to take the song out on an understated note.
on June 26, 2013
This piece is an excellent example of what Zeppelin was all about: balancing heavy and light. What group can start a tune with an acoustic guitar melody, turn it into an exhuberent jam, then finish with an organ outro?
on August 25, 2012
Over the hills and far away to grandma's house we go... To ROCK the roof off! Power teams up with beauty in this classic Led Zepplin song. The alblum is a masterpeice.Houses of the Holy
on March 2, 2014
What can I say? This is a classic. Jimmy Page shows off his guitar mastery on accoustic guitar. A beautiful composition that exemplifies Led Zeppelin's magic. A must for any guitar player.
on May 2, 2013
Seriously the best Led Zeppelin song ever, and I know a lot of people might disagree with me and go with Kashmir. But still that guitar riff in this song!
on February 2, 2016
Best wake up song ever. Starts low and builds to a crescendo.
on January 26, 2013
I am not a big Led Zeppelin fan. Their fourth album is the only one that I really like all the way through.
I bought "Over The Hills And Far Away" by it's self as an Mp3. The reason for that is: This is not only one of my favorite Zeppelin tunes, the song is 'Far and Away,' one of my favorite rock songs of all time.
The song deserves five stars. I give it four stars only because I wish the 12 string acoustic beginning was at least twice as long.
on July 28, 2014
Classic rock tune. Not my favorite, but you can't not like Zeppelin.
on November 15, 2014
Great, exactly what I ordered and exactly as advertised.