Over price ipad2 on Amazon? I check the ipad2 16GB, Wifi on Amazon almost 2 wks the price over $100.00 + shipping. When the price will drop?
asked by L. Dang on May 5, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
vote
The vendors haven't lowered their prices to rival Apple because they don't want to lose money. The iPad 16GB WiFi has gone down to $399 new at the Apple store, by the way.
Austin Elwess answered on March 10, 2012

A
votes
amazon is usually the best price on electronics, but this time it isn't. go buy elsewhere. it is easy to pay list, pay no tax, and pay no shipping. i got mine for $510, in ten days shipping included (UPS two day takes 4 days when you ship on a thursday) no tax. see my tips on 'buying an iPad2 16gb wifi, posted in amazon reviews june 16, 2011. good luck, kent
Joe Gump answered on June 18, 2011

A
votes
Any chance of getting an ipad2 for less than $400.00?
Eric Griffith answered on September 25, 2011

A
votes
J&R beat Ebay for iPad2 last time I looked. A used iPad2 on Ebay vs new iPad2 from Jacques at J&R. Good luck. But really they are so much fun that to wait for fifty or one hundred bucks really isn't worth it.
Joe Gump answered on September 25, 2011

A
votes
Is Jacques the sales person. DO you have an extension for him?
Drive There answered on October 17, 2011

A
votes
Strange - mine cost 10 times that and I bought it locally.

Apple iPad 2 MC775LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + AT&T 3G, Black) NEWEST MODEL
bernie answered on February 10, 2012

A
votes
I just sent 3 emails asking the 3rd party vendors if they were going to reduces their prices,now that apple has. 1 has come back and said "no time soon". I dont understand, dont they want to sell their merchandise? Do they really think that some one will pay MORE than they can get it direct from Apple?
Amazon Customer answered on March 8, 2012

A
votes
The saddest part is the refurbished market place sellers. Just got black refurbed - they replace everything - and comes with one year warranty. They are selling used as refurbed - and just shy off the price for new on every other site in the world.
Cold In Seattle answered on March 23, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›