Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon February 22, 2008
I read the Kindle version of this book and it was a great match for the Kindle. There was an occasional line break problem because of the "screenplay" format the book used. For instance the quote prefaced with the speakers name and a colon like - Boss: Hi Bill. and the Reply - Bill: Sorry I'm late. would occasionally all appear on one line like this:

Boss: Hi Bill. Bill: Sorry I'm late.

whereas it should have had a line break after Hi Bill so the next speaker's name would appear on the next line like this:

Boss: Hi Bill.
Bill: Sorry I'm late.

This is just a minor quibble though because the text was funny.

Each overheard quote would have an appropriate title that tied the whole quote together. If you work in an office you've probably heard much of this type of talk there and can relate. Some of the quotes were a bit risque - so if you're a bit prudish this might not be the book for you. But if you like funny quotes and humor and don't mind a bit of sexual innuendo this is the book for you.

I took off one star because from what I can tell all of the quotes are available for free on the associated website where the information originally appeared and it seemed like the book was a tad short compared to the other book by the author Overheard in New York (albeit that edition does say it's UPDATED).