Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > OUYA Console forum

Overseas power adapter

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 6, 2013 5:49:17 PM PST
Ben Mc says:
Will I need to buy a power adapter (me being in Australia) to suit whatever plug this comes with (assuming US plug)?

Posted on Feb 7, 2013 1:57:33 PM PST
N. Williams says:
Really interested. I however except you'll be able to use a gamepad later on instead of buying 50 dollar controllers.

Posted on Feb 8, 2013 8:26:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2013 8:26:59 AM PST
C. Riccio says:
Actually I think developers have already found that they can get Xbox and PS3 controllers working on the Ouya.
As for the plug... I think it comes with an adapter. Not 100% sure.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 10, 2013 1:53:41 PM PST
Ch1pa says:
The developer package came with an adapter, not sure if it'll come in the consumer version.

Posted on Feb 13, 2013 5:52:19 AM PST
CAPS ON! says:
The Ouya uses Bluetooth, so most likely the PS3 controller will work if the game is written to support it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  OUYA Console forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Feb 6, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 13, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions