Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 25, 2014
I have been searching everywhere for a huge tote to take on my cruise in a few months. I was afraid this bag would be a bit small and not well made, but I was very wrong. It's huge, has a very nice lining, well made woven handles, and is bright and beautiful. The umbrella and chair are lined with pretty yellow sequins, which are hard to see in the photos.

Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase and would certainly recommend this to buyers looking for a bag.
on January 27, 2015
Very nice bag.. Gave as gift to my teenage daughter who loves the beach in summer.. I will follow-up in how well it held up by end of beach season 2015!
on October 23, 2014
A must have for the beach lovers!!
on December 19, 2014