4.0 out of 5 stars Not for people with small or thin faces
Published 8 months ago by Amazonshpr6

3.0 out of 5 stars They don't fit right.
Published 21 days ago by peggy thomas

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for people with small or thin faces, December 31, 2013
Okay, let me tell you this...if you have a thin or smaller face, then these glasses will not fit you. I bought this two pair pack and gave them away for Christmas. One person had an average round face and the other person had a Thinner, small frame face. They looked ridiculous on my friend with the thin face! However, they look great on my daughter with the rounder average face. So I would give these a 4...a 5 for my daughter who loved them, but a four for my friend who tried to pretend she did. Poor thing. She looked like a giant ant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a star, February 16, 2014
These glasses are just great. Very stylish and for a great price too. I would so recommend these to my friends and family. I already got a lot of complements with my new glasses which made me look like a Star. Loveee them...

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved the look, February 22, 2014
The first pair, the arm broke off pretty quickly, but for the price, it was still a steal. They provide good eye protection.

3.0 out of 5 stars They don't fit right., August 28, 2014
I bought these when they were on sale for a great price of 8.99 plus free Shipping. Can't beat that price. But they don't fit right. They are a little bit big and fall down my nose, I keep having to push them back up. They do have a cheap feel to them but they were cheap..I have had them for most of the summer and they have not broke so that's a good thing. I do wear them while I drive or out walking even though they're too big but I mostly wear them to keep my hair pulled back lol..I got them delivered right away with no problems, they have not broke, I do use them, and that's why I give them 3 stars. I would not buy these paticular glasses again but I would definitely buy another DG if the price was right again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Something just didn't sit right, January 4, 2014
Keziah Morris (California, USA) - See all my reviews
So these are very cute but boy when they say oversized they aren't kidding. I was expecting shades that would totally wrap around giving me some great protection but... these are extremely BIG!!! LOL they kept sliding right off my face. As cute as they are I just couldn't make them work so I ended up giving them to someone who's face they wouldn't slide off of.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality all around., January 18, 2014
First, I ordered the black/tortoise set and I received 2 black pairs. They are DG knock offs, which is not made clear in the description. They fit way too wide across the face. Overall, I would not recommend this product to any one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 28, 2014
Very heavy and uncomfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Top quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
L. Hatfield "starshopper" (Tucson, Az United States) - See all my reviews
Great product. Comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Inexpensive Glasses, July 5, 2014
I love these because they are in-expensive, but hold up well. I ended up re-buying these because I crushed one and my dog ate the other. These second pairs are doing great! I have a rounder face and these look great on me!

Rate and Discover Movies