5.0 out of 5 stars The product is true to picture!
The bag is very durable with thick roped handles and well-crafted lining. It does not have a zipper for plane carry-on, but it will fold perfectly into a carry on bag to use at the beach once you get to your destination. I Love It!
Published 5 months ago by Linda Cooper

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not last long!
Bought this bag for a cruise...perfect for carrying beach supplies to various stops and pool. By the end of week trip, the woven material had come apart. Threw it away on trip.
Published 2 months ago by Anna O.

5.0 out of 5 stars The product is true to picture!, January 30, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge Mistake!, July 13, 2014
Dareekween (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
AWFUL PURCHASE! I was so excited to get my new bag until I used for the third time and it started to fall apart. The bottom started to unravel and rip so I had to get rid of it. Save your money and look for another book.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, June 19, 2014
Horrible! Fell apart after two days of use. I would not recommend that anyone buy this bag. Disappointed. Wish I could return.

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE bag!, June 14, 2014
This bag is AWESOME! I got it as a shower gift for a friend, and even with two beach towels, sunscreen, flip flops, a bottle of wine and two glasses, there was STILL a ton of room. The colors are much more vibrant in person and the handles are a nice, thick, soft cotton rope. Perfect for the beach!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, June 4, 2014
I bought this bag to use on a Caribbean vacation. The bag is so cheaply put together that it started to fall apart after one use!!! I used 2 times and will not be able to use it again. For $20, I expected a better product.

I would not recommend this to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, June 3, 2014
This bag fell apart after 5 days of use. I bought it for my Mexico trip because I didn't have a beach bag. I would put a beach towel, my phone, my watch, sunglasses, and a bottle of sunscreen in it. After 3 days, the top began fraying apart. On day 5, one of the straps just fell out. On day 6, half the bag was frayed apart and both handles were off. Worst purchase ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for pool..., May 28, 2014
Bright, vivid colors, large enough for a couple of beach towels and a couple of covers up and sunscreen and lined for water resistance (not sure about water proof; it hasn't been set in a puddle yet!). Straps are soft and wide enough so no digging into shoulders. Suspect bag isn't meant for heavy loads like a 6-pack of water bottles and sneakers added to towels and sunscreen, but all in all, sturdy enough for my pool trips.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not last long!, May 14, 2014
Anna O. (Troutdale, Oregon USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag., April 26, 2014
It was perfect for my trip to St. Maarten. Very durable with lots of space. The large rope handle were comfortable on my shoulder. I would buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and Soft, April 22, 2014
I love this bag! I received it as a gift for my upcoming honeymoon.
It's super roomy, plenty of space for two towels and more. Soft straps but the whole thing seems sturdy enough to toss on the sand and not worry about.
Colors look great too. I got the green stripes

Rate and Discover Movies