Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: eHemco Oversized Folding Tv Tray Tv Table - Solid Hard Wood in Natural
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 16, 2013
I bought two of these about 4 or 5 years ago. I liked the fact that they are solid wood, with a large surface area. They fold up easily, and the wood is attractive. After several years of near-constant use, folding and unfolding, spills and cleaning... they are in excellent condition! They get spilled on all the time... I just use a sponge or wet paper towel to clean them. I love how much stuff you can put on them, too. In fact, my laptop is sitting on one right now... next to a couple of magazines and paperbacks, and a can of soda. We have been very happy with these tables for several years.
on July 17, 2012
THIS WAS REALLY GREAT BUY. THE TABLE IS VERY WELL MADE. IT IS STURDY AND VERY STABLE. tHE SIZE OF THE TABLE IS JUST RIGHT FOR MY NEED. I AM A WIDOW AND EAT MOST OF MEALS IN GREAT ROOM WHILE WATCHING TV. THIS TABLE WAS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED AND WANTED
22 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2012
This table is attractive, well built and sturdy. However, the room underneath between the legs is limiting. I either have to put knees touching together or, as I routinely do, place one knee under the table, one on the outside of the legs. I am not a large person but I find the underside space cramped. Moving the legs laterally a bit would be a big help. Otherwise, I am pleased. Good height and quite a reasonable price.
on October 9, 2012
We had no need for a "set" of T.V. tables....Only ONE was needed. This oversized table was absolutely perfect for us. It is lovely, solid as a rock, easy to fold and unfold, stable, large enough to fill our needs, easy to store, and at a very agreeable price. Delivery was prompt, and without damage. WE ARE DELIGHTED!!!!
on June 6, 2013
I bought this to use as a laptop stand, and it does the job perfectly. The top accommodates the computer and mouse, the table is completely stable, the crossbar serves as a footrest, and the finish is smooth.
on October 18, 2012
I was looking for a table to put my budgies cage on and couldn't find anything that was sturdy enough, I couldn't hang the cage because the handle part of the cage was a straight edge, so to hang it it would slide all over the place and scare my budgie. Amazon seemed to be the only place that carried a nice sturdy table of this kind. This table is solid wood and is very sturdy, Teddy is happily sitting on there, I cover it with a table cloth and it looks very nice in the room. I even researched bird stands and didn't care for how they were made and being this was going to be on carpet I wanted to make sure it was good and solid.
A very nice quality product. The service was fast too!! Got it in 3 days!!
on June 4, 2013
Have been very pleased with this whole buying experience. I am happy with the sturdy, larger tray that this one is. Would recommend to anyone who frequently uses TV trays.
on May 17, 2013
You want a TV tray to be sturdy and this one gets it done. I sit with my legs to the side of the tray because the leg room is not sufficient to put your legs under the table. Otherwise it is very good and well made.
on January 21, 2013
Had my first meal on this and was very sturdy and stable.
You can sit comfortably underneath this with no problems at all.
If you move your legs out to the side you will hit the wooden braces,again no problems you have about 2" room from the top of your knees before your legs come into contact with the underside of the table.
So you can fit nicely under it.
This came from Palatine,Illinois UPS delivered 2 days to Iowa.
Comes in a square large thin box with printed image of product on it.
I would buy from the seller eWayMarket again,only thing is they charged my credit card before shipping at least with me anyway.
I'll have to keep that in mine if i want another one of these.
Anyway i would strongly recommend this tray/table i'm happy i made the decision to purchase it.
review image review image
on April 29, 2013
This is my review of the Oversized Folding TV Tray and A TV Table.
I want to stress that this folding table and/or Tray is made from actual and real, hard wood and has a true natural matte finish. It has had wood sealer rubbed into it. It is still a bit "Raw" when you will first get it delivered.

On the first of these tables, even though I could feel by touch that it needed some more natural sealer and finish on it, I didn't bother to do anything about it. It's been a rather long time since I have received an affordable priced piece of any type of furniture or small table that is made of real wood, that I am, and I hate to admit this here, but I am out of practice handling real wood furniture it's been so long!!

This is not made out of any composites, it is truly made out of a hard wood. Harder then pinewood I think. Anyway, this table is very attractively finished. Now that I have ordered 4 more of these, 1 at a time, I am applying some additional wood oil as in Murphy's furniture oil to give it just that little added protection for the real wood top. My first one stained in several places, and being so accustomed to those composite cheap furniture things, I was shocked that the stain wouldn't just wipe off with some of that spray cleaner you use on everything else! So I plan to take some fine grain sanding paper, take down the stain, and then refinish the spot and then rewax the top.

The table itself is extremely sturdy. It can hold up to 35 pounds or so according to the little instruction paper that came with it. I think it was possibly 40 pounds. I have one opened up at the bottom of my bed, and I have my 27 inch IMac sitting on it with no swaying or any kind of instabilities. It's a very good looking piece of furniture, it folds up very easily and it takes up practically no storage space, as when it s folded it is only about 1 and 1/2 inches to 2 and 1/2 inches thick. It folds up in a way that makes it much thinner and taller then when it is open, so it slips easily into my closet.

It weighs very little for a solid wood folding table. And the top is quite large. At its widest points it measures approx.
18 x 24 inches. It has beautiful curved and reverse beveled edges, that make it even more attractive. Somebody wrote that he had some problems with positioning his legs as this tables legs are about 12 inches apart. But I have no trouble with it as I simply either turn a bit as I sit at it, or kind've straddle the sides when i am using them. Anyway you can see the legs and how they are spaced compared to the table top in the picture of the table.

They are incredibly practical and versatile. I have one for my complete AV system plus my DVD Player which I space up from the top of the AV Receiver. I use another one for whenever I am assembling small projects or working on cleaning up my tools that I have and use daily in my business. I have even used them for soldering stations but for that I always put a heavy board down first. I move them as I need them, and more often then not I just keep each table open and in use. They are great for being used for holding and working with any variety of items, that you want to leave out overnight and finish up with in the next day or two.

Of course I have one by my bed as a night table, and the amount of different things this table holds is sometimes staggering to behold! I have a Clock Radio Dual Alarm on it, plus my trusty room temperature and humidity digital display parked next to that, plus a small reading lamp, several high capacity external battery packs for extra usage power for my IPad during the day when I am out working in residential installations and I am running out of power on my IPhones, bottle of Tums, of course, and that fills about 1/3 of the table top. So I will spare anyone who is reading this review a full comprehensive list of all the items my bedside real wood natural finish tabletop will hold...

I grew up in the art and framing business. My parents were art dealers and professional framers, and they owned 5 Galleries all throughout Manhattan. I mention this because I was, of course, drafted into helping them almost as soon as I hit 12 years of age. I have sold, and chopped and Joined so many types of Hardwood Frames that it is impossible to fool me as far as real wood goes. and so I really am a professional expert on many different types of hardwoods and all types of finishes, as that is what I did for a long time.

I also owned and ran my own gallery and frameshop and made my own hardwood frames, and I mention all this because of the Sheerly amazing fact that these tables are 100% high grade hardwood Tables being sold at the prices I liked to pay for them. I simply cannot recommend these Table Tops enough. I mean, where do you get real wood anymore, these days?? And I love these foldable table tops so much that I have bought 5 of them already. And will get a couple more.

I left out how they are packed. They arrive in strong and reinforced and very thick boxes, packaged in a protective plastic oversized bag of sorts that is double folded around them. To open them you just use a razor knife as you would on any other package. Carefully. They give the packaging a lot of attention to make sure that you receive perfect tables every time. I can summarize my review with my thoughts on these tables being so very convenient for me especially as I live in a railroad apartment in New York. That's four decent sized rooms all in one line for those people who are not familiar with the term. I have over 1000 Square Feet but space is always an issue for me. These tables have solved all of my living and working space problems completely.

I don't know what I would do without them. These are definitely that type of great purchases that after you buy them and have used them for a few weeks you kinda just look at them and catch yourself wondering.....
How did I manage before I bought these 5 tables?? Because even when they are all "deployed" they really still don't take up any space!! Which I attribute in part to their narrower spaced but very sturdy legs, which have the smallest footprint, so to speak. Cheers!