5.0 out of 5 stars Love my purse!
Fantastic leather purse that doubles as a diaper bag! Very roomy, nice quality leather. I absolutely love it! I've gotten tons of compliments. Very fashionable!
Published on January 31, 2012 by Mary Ham Bacon

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!
The bag is good quality and great for stuffing all my daily needs. It came larger than I expected but i was looking for a purse and didn't pay attention to the fact that it was a tote! The down side is that it only has one pocket so it's tough to comparetmentalize.
Published 21 months ago by KimmerP511

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I expected!, April 17, 2012
I love big bags so I love the fact that this bag holds so much in it. I've had it for a few months now and the only bad thing about it is that the strings lining the sides of the handles are coming undone. The bag still works without the strings so that's not really a problem for me but I figured I should share that information for others looking at this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my purse!, January 31, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, October 6, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE BAG, May 4, 2014
I love love LOVE this bag, I have one in yellow too. The only thing with the white faux leather is that it feels a little different than the colored faux leather. That is why I gave it 4 stars. VERY fast shipping, I mean FAST! Great seller, and very thorough. Highly recommend BOTH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Aeaton, April 17, 2014
Could not be happier with this purse! And was delivered super fast! Perfect size, so much room inside, have gotten a lot of compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's better than the picture, February 26, 2014
This purse is gorgeous and great quality. It's fun and goes with so many different styles. My only wish is that it had a couple more pockets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Has room for everything I want to carry, February 2, 2014
Nice bag. Big but not too big. It has 2 pockets on the inside, but my cellphone falls out of the larger pocket due to it not being very deep. It also has a zippered pocket. I do not care for the handles as they cheapen the look of the bag to me. The thing I like best about the bag is that I can carry just about anything I want inside it. I can carry my kindle and daily devotional and still have plenty of room for the normal things you would carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Functional, October 23, 2013
Cute and Functional - love this bag - Sassy Grey matches everything. This bag comes in other colors will be looking at one in navy or red next.

5.0 out of 5 stars fifi, May 26, 2013
this is the third bag I buy from Amazon on this brand they are beautiful bags I love them all the are roomy and you can see were everything is on the bottom of the bag that is great will buy again thank you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Mommy Loved It!, March 8, 2013
I ordered this purse for my mom in 2012. In a couple of days it would be a whole year since she's had it and it is still in perfect condition. It's nice and roomy, and really stylish. She loves it! :)

Rate and Discover Movies