5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag for travel and underseat storage
I ordered this bag because I have to travel with a ipad, kindle and cell phone plus my wallet, glasses, etc. This is the perfect bag to take on the plan along with a carryon. You can get more in it and it stores under the seat. It looks classy!
Published on October 6, 2012 by Marie L. Wallace

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect much for this price!
I bought the black one to use it as a carry-on on the plane during an international trip because my handbag was too small.
Published 8 months ago by Isabelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag for travel and underseat storage, October 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it as my travel bag for airplane trips!, June 15, 2012
I travel a lot for work and needed a large bag to hold me purse plus more. When I am working I have a traveling rolling briefcase that I put in the overhead compartment, but I also like to have a few things under the seat in front of me. This bags has plenty of extra room to keep the things I will need for the flight without having to get into the overhead compartment. I am very happy with this purchase. I also love the the longer strap to put over my shoulder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 9, 2013
Gorgeous bag, fits everything I need for a weekend beach get away and a great carry on. The color with the hardware looks beautiful and expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overnight bag, December 9, 2012
I like this bag for overnight packing- it's bigger than any purse I have so it's good for that. in my opinion, a bit TOO big for carrying as a purse. but seems like good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, September 27, 2013
same (Ocean View, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
Bought for an upcoming European trip. It will be my on board bag holding all things I need for my flight - passport, Kindle, makeup, contact lens solution, magazines, etc. The quality seems very good and it is attractive. I am very happy with it and can't wait to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in Pink, December 12, 2012
Brought this bag because I was looking for something light weight and I couldn't have brought a better bag. The color is so pretty and it fits just enough in the bag for a weekend trip. Thinking about getting another one in one of the other colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars great stylish bag, December 28, 2012
Love this bag, got it as a carry on for plane ride. I have to carry my stuff and my 14 month olds toys, books, food. it held it all and looked good too. have now used it on 4 flights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and perfect, December 8, 2013
This is the perfect classy looking tote that you can fill with any overnight essential and still have room for shoes! Material is waterproof which helps if you get stuck in the rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one to get., September 21, 2014
On the hunt for a weekend bag that could hold everything but my shoes, I found this cute number. Surprisingly, it's bigger than I anticipated! I know the dimensions are carefully listed in the details, here's an accurate comparison for visual learners like myself. I often times fly from colder weather to warmer weather, so I made sure to include a little from both sides. My bag holds: 2 pairs of flats(shoes), a 2-piece bathing suit, a jewelry holder (rolls up), 3 pairs of jeans (one skinny, two not), a pair of sweat pants, 2 pairs of cargo shorts, 1 cotton dress, 2 long sleeve shirts, 2 short sleeve shirts, 1 wide belt, a wide-tooth comb, a large panel brush and an airport approved clear bag that holds travel sized toiletries.
**(Ladies, I was also able to fit enough undergarments for 5 days no overlap and a cute, silky something to slip into as well )
The bag is full but not bulky. The clothes were rolled.

While I travel with another small bag along with this tote, I can(and have) easily made it my one and only for travel. Originally I was dubious about the color but I love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect much for this price!, April 7, 2014
The size is perfect to carry plenty of souvenirs and it looks good. Nonetheless, the quality is cheap. The zipper broke on the first use and the large strap is poorly made. The stiches don't seem very well done and I wouldn't be surprised to see a hole anytime soon.
Honestly, I read all the reviews before buying it, and I was still expecting something very nice. I got disapointed with the quality. I don't believe it will last long. Also, the bag is thick and not convenient to store in your closet because the shoulder straps remain straight and do not fold.

I would like also to add that this is not an everyday handbag; too big for that. The size is good for a carry-on luggage or a small trip on a weekend.