- Hardcover: 70 pages
- Publisher: PHD (June 1, 2012)
- ISBN-10: 0956972810
- ISBN-13: 978-0956972811
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #969,981 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Overthrow: 10 Ways to Tell a Challenger Story Hardcover – June 1, 2012
Learning Leadership: The Five Fundamentals of Becoming an Exemplary Leader
Improve your leadership skills with this new book from the authors of "The Leadership Challenge." Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
Through utilizing this book a dynamic team can be created. The personality test was good and pinned my personality precisely. The challenger generation has already arrived and this book explains it best.