Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The New Oxford Annotated Bible, New Revised Standard Version
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 27, 2002
Since there are so many versions of the Bible today I asked my Pastor to suggest a 'good study' bible. She suggested the The New Oxford Annotated Bible. I have found it easy to read with excellent explanations included. I esspecially like that it is a version of many scholars working together to interpret every word in a manner that reflects the intention of the 'original text'. I think they did an excelent job. My only regret is that I did not purchase the edition with the apocrypha.
on July 16, 2000
You won't waste your money if you buy this bible. YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. This bible is an ecumenical work of different denomination scholars, well known theologians.
on December 25, 2012
Even this is not my main study Bible, I do use it as a part of my studies. For my old eyes it would be nice if the superscript was larger or even bolder. I do appreciate the many alternate readings of words and phrases, it puts a depth of understanding to many verses. I do find the gender inclusive language tedious and a bit pandering. Over all it gives great introductions to each book and clear text to study.
on April 30, 2013
Nice new copy of my exciting Bible which is almost worn out. Very happy with this item. Pleased as punch
on March 20, 2013
this is a very good bible, easy to read and in pretty good shape. I like having it for a devotional tool
on February 22, 2013
It was not the correct bible. The one sent contained the Apocrypha. The one I ordered should not have contained the extra books of the bible.
on March 23, 2010
Bible is in good shape. I was a bit taken back when there was a Church ownership sticker in the opening page.
on September 14, 2015
Outstanding !!! He was my professor and mentor !!!