Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oxygen
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2014
I recently got a kindle fire hdx and was hoping to get this subscription on my new device but apparently it's not supported on the new devices. Or at least not on the 7 inch tablet. I ordered a free trial of this magazine through the amazon store on my kindle and had trouble downloading the current trial issue. After a couple of calls to customer service and quite a bit of my own time trying to troubleshoot I was told that Oxygen doesnt currently support my version of the kindle fire.

Now after going back to the magazine subscription page again to take a look i saw the tiny little arrow that has a drop down menu listing which devices are supported, so maybe it's partially my fault as well for not reading the fine print, but i assumed a new gen device could handle it. Either way I'm giving Oxygen a 3 star review because I like the magazine, I'm just disappointed that I can't read it on my new kindle. I also wanted to hopefully save someone else the hassle of trying to download a magazine that isnt compatible with the newer devices. I guess I'll just have to get this magazine through another source for now.
on January 23, 2014
Oxygen is a real fitness magazine. It's not just about beauty tips and being thin. They have real recipes for clean eating and real workouts for women including weight lifting routines. Oxygen shows women that lifting weights doesn't turn you into a bulky masculine looking physique but rather makes you look toned and healthy
on October 5, 2014
This magazine is great, but may not be ordering anymore, seems as though it has more advertising in it than information anymore. so if you are looking for products - they have plenty advertised, the workout and nutritional information has become second in line of importance - Sad because I used to recommend this magazine and actually had a subscription, but did not renew it.
on July 18, 2014
I have been reading Oxygen since the mid 90s. I loved it then. I love it now. It is for all women that want to be healthy in the mind, spirit, and body. Great recipes, pictures depict healthy women of all ages, and shows the steps on how these women got there. This is the best magazine for any woman whether if you are pregnant, not pregnant but have a young demanding family, to a single business woman that has not time away from the office. Oxygen has the answer for women to lose weight, to tighten certain areas up, or just how to eat better.
on February 22, 2014
I love the magazine and have every issue. The problem I have is I see it on the shelves days before I receive my copy. I had this problem with my paper subscription but thought that problem might be solved with wireless delivery (my kindle fire), No such luck. I think the magazine is great and can't wait for my copy to be delivered, so I usually end up buying it of the shelves and having two copies. The magazine is a must.
on July 2, 2014
I've been a hugh fan for years. Having Oxygen on my Kindle is great, I love how each article is accessible at a glance. Exercises are informative easy to follow. Recipies are great too! I'd love to see more strong women in their 50's (like Tosca) it's motivating and inspirational !!
on February 20, 2014
I have loved Oxygen Magazine for years and love it even more on my Kindle!!! I am so happy that Oxygen is back. I missed it so much. Seeing it back on the shelf was the best surprise of the year!
on January 3, 2014
Is Been One of my all time favorites magazines since I started working out, great articles, delicious recipes! Nice pictures
on January 14, 2014
I love this magazine . I love to try the recipes and work outs.. I would definetly recommend this magazine to anyone .
on April 9, 2015
Oxygen magazine, is an interesting and educational magazine for those looking to add new exercises to their daily workout routine. There's also some great recipes to try. Easy read layout format.