5.0 out of 5 stars OMG
This shower head is amazing. I am in love with it. Its changed my life. I can't wait to take a shower in the morning.
Published 20 months ago by Gregory E. Ensley

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Pressure, but really loud
Published 20 months ago by Adamantium86

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, April 21, 2013
This review is from: Oxygenics 60123 Showerhead
I have owned probably 25 shower heads. For me basically there are two kinds of shower heads.. those that you take a shower and its just a shower. Then there is the the shower head (this one) that you take a shower and its a life changing experience. You take a deep breath and the words "WOW or OMG" come to mind. Click the button, buy one... you wont regret it.

For a note of reference: Oxygenics 60123 Showerhead is the same as the 60120 but they have different packaging.
I could not find reference anywhere on the web as to the difference between the models so I emailed the company and asked them and received an email saying they are indeed the same shower heads.

I hope this review helps people out. Give it a few days once you get it to get used to it before making up your mind. My first shower I thought, this thing is too noisy, and to powerful. But the noise is not that loud, I find it a soothing white noise to take my mind off things. And if the showerhead is to powerful, just turn the little control bar and reduce the power.

As you can see, I gave it 5 stars... I am sure you will as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Fan, January 24, 2011
This review is from: Oxygenics 60123 Showerhead
I had used this shower head at the gym. I was a big fan and wanted one. I have a shower stall at my house and this unit is more than capable. I usually use the shower head on the lowest setting with the comfort control level. It is more than enough water. I turn up the stream for hair. Make sure that when you shop for one of these, you look to see that it has the comfort control level. It does make a little noise but not a deal breaker or that extreme. I hope I am saving water. It is a very satisfying shower and shower head. By the way, install is very easy. It comes with the teflon tape. No worries.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Pressure, but really loud, April 27, 2013
This review is from: Oxygenics 60123 Showerhead
I really liked the amount of pressure you get from this shower head, however it is EXTREMELY loud on the full 2.5GPM setting. I had the handheld version of this prior and it was not as loud even though the head design is the same. My wife complained about the amount of noise being like a "jet engine". I was able to tolerate, but still felt it was pretty noisy. On the positive side, if pressure is what you are looking for while saving water, this head is an excellent choice.

I also tried the Oxygenics 10223 (http://www.amazon.com/Oxygenics-10223-PowerSpa-Showerhead-Chrome/dp/B005QOIKM0/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1367076204&sr=1-1&keywords=oxygenics+10223)
which could also be a great choice if you are looking for multiple settings/spray types. Again, the "oxygenized" setting is a bit louder but not as loud as the 60123. Better coverage with the two spouts, but if pressure is what you are looking for the 60123 is better.

Ultimately, after trying 4 different shower heads, I went with this Delta shower head: http://www.amazon.com/75152-Amplifying-Adjustable-Showerhead-H2OKINETIC/dp/B000LV7W4K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367076080&sr=8-1&keywords=delta+shower+head
The pressure on the Delta was not quite as strong, but was plenty, and it's extremely quiet. Plus, with 4 spouts, the water fanned out more and felt like a warm blanket of water with better coverage than both of the Oxygenics. I wasn't looking for multiple settings, I just wanted one simple consistent spray that had good pressure & coverage. The water savings is only a mere bonus to me, and was not primarily what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shower Head EVER!!!, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Oxygenics 60123 Showerhead
I have long hair and hate waiting for conditioner to be washed out of my hair,this shower head makes short work of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last--great water pressure!, November 15, 2013
This review is from: Oxygenics 60123 Showerhead
Like many rural dwellers, my water is supplied through a shallow well pump and an accumulator tank. For the past 13 years I've suffered with anemic water pressure, and I have a half dozen perfectly good but useless shower heads to document my search for a decent shower. A few weeks ago I bought an Oxygenics hand-held shower for my RV. The results were so impressive that I bought this shower head for my bathroom at home. What a difference it has made! I run the shower head at about 50% while I lather up and only use full blast to rinse off. My water pressure is strong and doesn't vary. I like that I'm getting a great shower while using 1.75 gallons/minute (at most). I'm saving precious water while enjoying myself more. It's a definite win-win. When I move, as I eventually will, this shower head is going with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Oxygenics 60123 Showerhead
so we were having pressure problems w/our shower...installed this little beauty in seconds and bingo! great pressure...we're going get another one for our other shower....if you need better pressure without having to re-pipe your entire house, well buy one of these! They are fantastic !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, June 23, 2013
James Green (Franklin, TN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oxygenics 60123 Showerhead
As I expected, this piece of hardware really performs and provides a great shower even for a big guy like me. A bit noisy but that's because I have it getting a lot of air into the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Any Shower Feel Great (low water pressure locations too!), June 5, 2014
This review is from: Oxygenics 60123 Showerhead
This is an incredible shower head! We have low water pressure and this shower head has completely eliminated that problem! You can find more videos, installation and technical info that I have posted here http://goo.gl/0igOJV We loved this shower head so much that we replaced shower heads in all of our showers with one. When traveling and staying at the top hotels, it makes their showers feel inferior. Many people travel with this shower head and I think that I'm going to start doing the same too! It makes your skin feel super clean and the pressure is adjustable, should you not need as much force as I do with low water pressure. Don't let the small size fool you. This is likely the best and last shower head that you'll ever want to own. It truly is a life-changing shower experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars would recomend., April 2, 2014
This review is from: Oxygenics 60123 Showerhead
After ordering one for my home and it worked so great i decided to buy one for our camp and one for our rental camp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Oxygenics 60123 Showerhead
This was a Christmas gift for my boyfriend, who had terrible water pressure (barely more than a drizzle). Maybe it was more of a gift for me when I was visiting, since I have long hair and it would take forever to wash my hair at his place, however he had complained about water pressure as well. Either way, we're both very pleased. What's neat is with the air induction, my hair is a lot less drippy when I get out. It's like my hair dries much quicker. It also came in handy when his family's well went out, and they needed a place to shower, they were all commenting on his shower.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›