Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 21, 2013
This shower head is amazing. I am in love with it. Its changed my life. I can't wait to take a shower in the morning.
I have owned probably 25 shower heads. For me basically there are two kinds of shower heads.. those that you take a shower and its just a shower. Then there is the the shower head (this one) that you take a shower and its a life changing experience. You take a deep breath and the words "WOW or OMG" come to mind. Click the button, buy one... you wont regret it.

For a note of reference: Oxygenics 60123 Showerhead is the same as the 60120 but they have different packaging.
I could not find reference anywhere on the web as to the difference between the models so I emailed the company and asked them and received an email saying they are indeed the same shower heads.

I hope this review helps people out. Give it a few days once you get it to get used to it before making up your mind. My first shower I thought, this thing is too noisy, and to powerful. But the noise is not that loud, I find it a soothing white noise to take my mind off things. And if the showerhead is to powerful, just turn the little control bar and reduce the power.

As you can see, I gave it 5 stars... I am sure you will as well.
on January 24, 2011
I had used this shower head at the gym. I was a big fan and wanted one. I have a shower stall at my house and this unit is more than capable. I usually use the shower head on the lowest setting with the comfort control level. It is more than enough water. I turn up the stream for hair. Make sure that when you shop for one of these, you look to see that it has the comfort control level. It does make a little noise but not a deal breaker or that extreme. I hope I am saving water. It is a very satisfying shower and shower head. By the way, install is very easy. It comes with the teflon tape. No worries.
on November 15, 2013
Like many rural dwellers, my water is supplied through a shallow well pump and an accumulator tank. For the past 13 years I've suffered with anemic water pressure, and I have a half dozen perfectly good but useless shower heads to document my search for a decent shower. A few weeks ago I bought an Oxygenics hand-held shower for my RV. The results were so impressive that I bought this shower head for my bathroom at home. What a difference it has made! I run the shower head at about 50% while I lather up and only use full blast to rinse off. My water pressure is strong and doesn't vary. I like that I'm getting a great shower while using 1.75 gallons/minute (at most). I'm saving precious water while enjoying myself more. It's a definite win-win. When I move, as I eventually will, this shower head is going with me.
on April 27, 2013
I really liked the amount of pressure you get from this shower head, however it is EXTREMELY loud on the full 2.5GPM setting. I had the handheld version of this prior and it was not as loud even though the head design is the same. My wife complained about the amount of noise being like a "jet engine". I was able to tolerate, but still felt it was pretty noisy. On the positive side, if pressure is what you are looking for while saving water, this head is an excellent choice.

I also tried the Oxygenics 10223 (http://www.amazon.com/Oxygenics-10223-PowerSpa-Showerhead-Chrome/dp/B005QOIKM0/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1367076204&sr=1-1&keywords=oxygenics+10223)
which could also be a great choice if you are looking for multiple settings/spray types. Again, the "oxygenized" setting is a bit louder but not as loud as the 60123. Better coverage with the two spouts, but if pressure is what you are looking for the 60123 is better.

Ultimately, after trying 4 different shower heads, I went with this Delta shower head: http://www.amazon.com/75152-Amplifying-Adjustable-Showerhead-H2OKINETIC/dp/B000LV7W4K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367076080&sr=8-1&keywords=delta+shower+head
The pressure on the Delta was not quite as strong, but was plenty, and it's extremely quiet. Plus, with 4 spouts, the water fanned out more and felt like a warm blanket of water with better coverage than both of the Oxygenics. I wasn't looking for multiple settings, I just wanted one simple consistent spray that had good pressure & coverage. The water savings is only a mere bonus to me, and was not primarily what I was looking for.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 5, 2014
This is an incredible shower head! We have low water pressure and this shower head has completely eliminated that problem! You can find more videos, installation and technical info that I have posted here http://goo.gl/0igOJV We loved this shower head so much that we replaced shower heads in all of our showers with one. When traveling and staying at the top hotels, it makes their showers feel inferior. Many people travel with this shower head and I think that I'm going to start doing the same too! It makes your skin feel super clean and the pressure is adjustable, should you not need as much force as I do with low water pressure. Don't let the small size fool you. This is likely the best and last shower head that you'll ever want to own. It truly is a life-changing shower experience!
on November 2, 2013
My gym installed these heads, and I really liked the way they felt, so I checked them out on Amazon, and realized that they were so inexpensive, it was worth trying at home. I've been using it for a while, and I really like it. I haven't done any scientific testing of the flow rates, but it says it uses 1.75 gpm, so I'll take their word for that. I can say that it feels like a much stronger stream than any other low flow head I've used, and I've tried a couple. Some people complained that the water was flying everywhere and making a mess, but I didn't find this to be the case at all. The only legitimate complaint I can verify is that this shower head is louder than any other I've used and that's why I gave it 4 stars. I guess the process that mixes the water with air and boosts the pressure creates that noise, but its not a deal breaker for me. If they ever figure out how to make it work as well as it does now, but more quietly, I'll add the 5th star.
on July 11, 2013
I'm not really sure if we have low water pressure..it seems okay to me but what do I know...my brother recommended that I buy this showerhead and it will give tons of pressure and I would love it... but... I didn't "love" it. I liked it but not as much as the one I was replacing. This one produces more air in which it makes my shower curtain fly all over the place and when you're not used to that, it can get annoying. The pressure was great but still not like the one I had. So I gave this one to my brother for a spare and bought my Sprite Royal with filter showerhead and now I'm back in business!
on December 21, 2013
We love the oxygenics showerheads and have had them in our home for 15 plus years. We bought this new 60123 head because our old showerhead was getting a bit leaky around the plastic handle. This new head is more powerful and a bit louder but like other people have said all you need to do is turn it down a little to quiet it. If you like a head to rinse shampoo and conditioner out quickly, this is your weapon of choice. I didn't think the old head could be improved on, but oxygenics has proven me wrong.
on July 2, 2015
We've had these for two years now and love them. They are a little noisy but the increase in pressure and the water savings are both great. It is hard to travel now because no shower can compare with what we have at home with these showerheads.
on October 22, 2013
so we were having pressure problems w/our shower...installed this little beauty in seconds and bingo! great pressure...we're going get another one for our other shower....if you need better pressure without having to re-pipe your entire house, well buy one of these! They are fantastic !!!!