4.0 out of 5 stars Please keep the two seperate
Published 20 months ago by Bookworm4

1.0 out of 5 stars The new jerseyshore
Published 20 months ago by the yipper

4.0 out of 5 stars Please keep the two seperate, January 8, 2013
Maybe I missed something but as I was watching away the show turned into this awful group of young people working at Lisa's restaurant. If this is some kind of spin off, that's Bravo's choice but please can it be it's own show and not combined with RHOBH? It was like nails on a chalk board listening to these unknowns acting like rags. The one who was involved with Brandi's story, ok fine but that entire 2nd half of the show is not what I'm paying for by subscibing to Bev Hills HWs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked the show, January 15, 2013
If you like Real Housewvies, I think you will like this episode. I did not like how they tacked the Vanderpump Rules spinoff to the end of the last episode of Season 3, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugh, why do I love this?, May 7, 2013
I don't watch much reality TV (honest), but I really love this show. Not in a love-love sort of a way, but more in a love-to-hate sort of way. The people are basically crazy, and there are so many ridiculous petty fights. But the show is addicting, and I will faithfully watch the next season. I'm not proud of this, but there you go.

1.0 out of 5 stars The new jerseyshore, January 18, 2013
I have to admit I am a big RH fan. However, I am finding this spin-off "Vanderpump Rules" very disturbing. This show belongs more on MTV rather than Bravo. It seems that the only thing these Sur employees are capable of doing is binge-drinking and argueing. I'm sorry but watching a bunch of twenty-somethings binge-drinking and making jacka**es of themselves constantly, does not constitute an enjoyable show for me.

Watching a guy down seven shots in a row, and I do mean "in a row", is very disturbing behavior, hasn't Bravo ever heard of alcohol poisoning? Of which college students die of every year. It feels like Bravo is promoting this behavior.

Personally, if I was ever in California I would never go to Sur even if it was free. Being served by smarmie kids with constant hangovers would definitely ruin any meal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Housewives, April 19, 2013
Enjoy watching how they live their lives in Beverly Hills, yet still have the same problems as 'regular' people!! Great Show!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Season, March 24, 2013
Nancy Tozier (Waterville, Maine United States) - See all my reviews
Every Housewife showed their true colors and it's not pretty. Some deep friendships materialized, some fun moments and the removal of Adrienne Maloof. Good. I hope Paul can still be on?

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to purchase and watch, February 14, 2013
Love this show and this is easier than paying extra potter month at home for my satellite to include this channel. Will purchase them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars RHOBH Season 3, February 23, 2013
OMG these women are out of control and I'm so addicted to watching them! Yolanda is boring and with the exception of Lisa who is divine as always the rest are little brats but I can't stop watching!

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Housewives (some not housewives) of Beveryly Hills, April 10, 2013
Nanobear (Ashland, OR United States) - See all my reviews
Love this show. Lots of drama, lots of pretty faces and some not so pretty. Interesting to see how the rich folks live.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love RHOB!, April 10, 2013
I always enjoy watching this particular show! I really like Yolanda. I will continue to watch this show, they need to make it where you can get the whole season

Oy, Faye!