Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 8, 2013
Maybe I missed something but as I was watching away the show turned into this awful group of young people working at Lisa's restaurant. If this is some kind of spin off, that's Bravo's choice but please can it be it's own show and not combined with RHOBH? It was like nails on a chalk board listening to these unknowns acting like rags. The one who was involved with Brandi's story, ok fine but that entire 2nd half of the show is not what I'm paying for by subscibing to Bev Hills HWs.
on January 15, 2013
If you like Real Housewvies, I think you will like this episode. I did not like how they tacked the Vanderpump Rules spinoff to the end of the last episode of Season 3, though.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 7, 2013
I don't watch much reality TV (honest), but I really love this show. Not in a love-love sort of a way, but more in a love-to-hate sort of way. The people are basically crazy, and there are so many ridiculous petty fights. But the show is addicting, and I will faithfully watch the next season. I'm not proud of this, but there you go.
on March 2, 2013
The newest housewife Yolanda is a good addition. Taylor And Kim are Bat-s*** crazy. Adrienne is too aloof, and Lisa too self-involved. Yet, like a bag of potato chips, I can't Just watch one show and walk away. Now I'm in it for the whole series.
on December 20, 2012
Yolanda is far to classy for this show. Loved the episode of her dinner party and the singing around the piano tradition.. Now that was entertainment. Leave Paul and Adriennda (sp) alone! Good luck with your sobriety Kim.
on January 14, 2013
I hate to admit to liking reality tv; however, I love the housewives of beverly hills. They are way more normal in comparison to the other bravo housewives. Ive seen some of the other shows and they are mostly trashy women who want attention. Here, you actually have some very lovely personalities. My favorite housewives are: Kyle Richards because she is most like me personality wise, Lisa Vanderpump because I hope to one day be as sassy and witty, Adrienne Maloof because she is a great business woman and she seems the most normal. Yolanda is probably the best housewife I've seen. She really takes care of her family. The rest of the women are struggling with their very difficult situations eg death, divorce, and loss. But they seem to handle really difficult times really well. Behind the glamour of Beverly Hills, the harsh realities of life really hits everyone.
on December 26, 2012
Review of the program content is another issue. I had to watch this due to spousal-pressure and it's not really something I enjoy wathcing...too much gossip and drama for people who have everything.

My comment is on the streaming service by Amazon Instant Video. The audio quality of the video did not match up, meaning that the words were not in sych with the movement of the lips. No biggie if you're not watching too closely and just listening, but it is a little awkward.
on March 20, 2013
The storyline just writes itself, although surely the producers egg these ladies on just a bit. I have lived the Beverly Hills life and it truly isn't quite like it is portrayed in the show. However, it is very entertaining and almost addictive.
on March 25, 2014
I've watched all seasons but couldn't finish this one. Brandi's racial remarks and then Lisa's husband's remarks to maid when she asked for just one dress of the many that Lisa was giving away. All the maid said is she wished she could have one. And he jumped all over her ugh! That did it for me. This show has gone down hill. Nobody gets along anymore. Atleast before there were some fun times. Like I said after the maid thing I was done. Too bad I spent my money on this. That just gives all of them them more money . Like they need anymore than they have already.
on March 20, 2013
This is the only reality show I would pay money to see. I love it. I love the characters, the clothes, the cars and the decorating. It is a little disheartening to solidify what I already suspected. Women will never rule the world until they stop their innate desire to conquer other women more then men. Lisa and Brandi are the best. Faye Resnick and Marissa need to go. Faye for being a relentless pot stirring nag who's desperate for air time and Marissa for being spineless. It's a blast, but girls don't look to closely into the mirror.