5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable!
Works great with my Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Black).
It latches properly. Recommended!
Published on December 10, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars No problems with delivery but it's stuck now.
The plug fit and got here fast. However, it got stuck in my external hard drive. It works but I'm afraid to pull it out without breaking the inside. It works but it's annoying that I can't unplug the wire like I used with the old plug.
Published 23 months ago by K. Castello

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable!, December 10, 2011
This review is from: Oyen Digital USB 3.0 A Male to Micro B Male Cable (1.5 Ft, Black) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good! Decent quality, great price fast shipping., July 9, 2013
I wanted a couple of short external drive cables I could leave PLUGGED IN to my desktop USB 3.0 ports. Each time I have to get down and 'fiddle' to figure out which way the plug needs to be and look at the back of the PC (where the only USB3 is).

I want to be able to simple leave the cords plugged in at all times and keep the cord the drive came with in the case for travel.

This was perfect. I looked at many and they all seem so similar, but I wanted one that had both good reviews (and no complaints of falling apart) and was the right length.

This size, 18" is perfect for leaving it plugged in and having the connector lay on the top of a tower case (I have a loose tie wrap type holder so the cable stays put).

Time will tell, but this cable will never travel, and see very little flexing... Really appreciate NYC company that got this to me in about 2 days (course I knew and chose them with that in mind).

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Listen To THIS Review, May 9, 2014
I got this cable because I have a WD My Passport Ultra and I lost my cable that came with it.
So I was looking for something cheap but reliable and fast.
So I looked on Amazon and I found this one and was skeptical.
Boy am I glad I ordered it because it's working like a charm.
It's really fast, a little stiff (but not very), can be moved without losing connection to the hard drive and/or computer.
So this is the review you should heed by.
I am 99.999999999 (repeating)% sure this will work for you.
To be honest the only reason I'm not a 100% sure is because I don't know how big or small your ports are.
It got shipped very fast only 3 days from the day I ordered it and it was free shipping and no tax.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine and it arrived earlier than expected., May 24, 2013
The cable does exactly what it's supposed to do without issues so far. I've had it for a little bit more than a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Perfectly, October 3, 2012
This cable came to me in the mail within 2 days of purchase. Opened the package, plugged it in and it was perfect. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just want I needed, May 6, 2014
I bought this because my old cable that came with my Seagate external hard drive kept disconnecting. This was the right size and works great and securely. Exactly what I needed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Connects drive to MacBook with alacrity, April 24, 2014
I bought this because I thought I'd lost the original cable for my Toshiba portable drive. Turns out I hadn't, but that's not the product's fault. This cable is sturdy and works well for its intended purpose. I did have to trim the drive end of the cable down a bit with a knife to get it to seat completely in the Toshiba drive, but based on a sample size of one, I'm not yet willing to lay that at the feet of the cable. [So to speak. To be clear, this cable has no feet]

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, April 15, 2014
Perfect for in the car. Sturdy and works well. I recommend this to anyone looking for a short USB cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent USB 3.0 Cable In A Class All By Itself, April 1, 2014
I have Oyen Digital's USB 3.0 cables in the same category as the AmazonBasic USB 3.0 cables. They're are the best in my opinion. I own five AmazonBasic USB 3.0 cables but I was unable to find any under 3 feet. That's where Oyen Digital USB 3.0 cables come in. I love the thick cable and durable design!! In the past I was a huge fan of the STORITE OEM SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cables. I own four of them that are made of a high quality, durable cable but it seems that they have fell off as of late. My last purchase of two Storite OEM USB 3.0 cables were flimsy and the cable was really thin in comparison to previous purchases of the same cable.

So it seems like now I'm on the Oyen Digital bandwagon. I love them so much that I ordered four more in hopes to replace all of my stock Western Digital USB 3.0 cables that come with their Passport drives. Those WD USB 3.0 cables are horrible and unreliable. Some people don't like those real thick, highly durable USB 3.0 cables for various reason but from my experience those are the type of cables that are most reliable and last long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, Works great!, March 19, 2014
Got here fast.
Seems like a quality build.
Works great on my 1 terabyte western digital My Passport portable drive.