Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oysters & Chocolate: Erotic Stories of Every Flavor
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 6, 2009
In my short experience with erotica I had become used to books filled with the old cliches, you know; fruit to describe a woman's body parts silly "cute" names for male body parts along with many other ridiculous notions. I was pleasantly surprised to find NONE of that included in this amazing selection of short stories. The editors Jordan & Samantha have really taken erotica to the next level with this brand new anthology. With so many different stories (and flavors) to choose from it's great if you want some sexy ideas to spice up things in the bedroom or if even you just need a quick escape to relieve stress from your day. One word of caution in reading this however, you won't be able to take your eyes off of it, nor will you be able to take your hands off yourself!!
on December 21, 2012
If I had to describe the website Oysters and Chocolate, I would call it classy erotica. I was thrilled when they decided to curate a print anthology-- as much as I love the website, I also love to read (and own) books. And this is one collection that I have on my keeper shelf. The stories are as varied as the authors, with a taste of something to satisfy every palate. A book certainly worth owning-- and sharing-- from two of the best erotica editors around!
VINE VOICEon April 26, 2011
No matter your flavor this book will satisfy. There are numerous short tales. Some stories I enjoyed more than others; but, the variety allows you to be filled after this read. There's subtle and bold: heterosexual, homosexual, and ménages encounters. There are fantasies and journeys into every day minds. I've already purchased another collection by Jordan LaRousse and Samantha Sade; this was simply divine.
on October 1, 2009
I sat down with this anthology to sample a few morsels from the vast array of flavors offered up and simply could not stop. The incorporation of so many disparate ingredients and influences was so enticing that I devoured it in one reading. Just like my favorite tapas dishes... some were hot, some were cold, some were sweet, and some were extremely spicy! It could not have been more perfect. I can't wait for the next one (still hungry!).

I was fortunate enough to get my copy signed by Jordan herself and it is no surprise as to why her work is so engaging - she rocks ;)
on May 18, 2009
I LOVED this anthology. The stories are all fascinating, extremely well written and I believe they would appeal to all types of readers (female or male, new to erotica or connoisseur). The cover reflects exactly what you'll find inside the book. It's classy, exciting and unusual. Go ahead & order it, you won't be sorry!
on November 9, 2009
Very very very hot! These writers are superb and there truly is a story for every flavor. Read it before it melts!
on June 5, 2009
As the title clearly states, there is a story of every flavor. My boyfriend and I have read several of these shorts and for most we were 'interrupted' mid story.
Would recommend to those who love the spicy erotic story, and to those who occasionally dab in light erotica.
on December 18, 2013
This collection of short stories is easy to read, put down and then pick back up. It can stimulate the imagination....
on May 6, 2009
It is so nice to finally find something out there that is super sexy but also tasteful. The writers thought of everything! No matter what your preference, you will find something very yummy and fun in these stories! Grab a glass of wine and enjoy!
on September 2, 2014
I found this book to be.... Not what I was expecting. It s a book of a lot of unfinished short stories. Not what I was looking for.