- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$33.26 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$56.69 (63%)|
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the 50 states.
- Ensure that you are not eating, talking, laughing or smoking for at least 5 minutes before a measurement.
- Do not talk, read, eat or watch television during measurement. Try your best to relax and avoid distractions.
- Stimulants such as caffeine and certain medicines can affect your blood pressure. Taking your blood pressure at the same time every day in a relaxed setting will provide a better picture of your blood pressure over time.
- Using your blood pressure monitor’s Average function is recommended as individual results may vary based on other factors, such as stress, exercise, smoking, ambient temperature, and a recent meal resulting in a full stomach and/or bladder.
- Taking your blood pressure at home and then at your Doctor’s office can sometimes lead to different results, due to heightened anxiety sometimes experienced when visiting the Doctor.
- Ensure that your arm/wrist and heart are level.
- Taking repeated readings in rapid fashion can lead to inaccurate measurements. Allow for a few minutes to pass before the next reading, taking care to remain relaxed and calm.
- Always sit upright while taking a measurement and rest your elbow on a flat surface. Do not cross your legs.
- Ensure that thick clothing is removed when taking a measurement.
- Ensure that the wrist cuff is ¼ to ½” away from the bottom of your palm.
- Ensure that the wrist cuff is fitted so as to allow one finger to fit in between your wrist and the cuff.
- Do not place cellular phones near the blood pressure monitor.
Would you like to give feedback on images?.
I have problems with a very fast heart rate. This Monitor is very easy to use and helps me know when I need to take medicine. I also bought my Mom one to use.Published 22 hours ago by Anna Whittington
Works great. Very easy to put on and take off. I bought to take my pressure poolside because I have severe hypertension when I exercise and was trying to titrate medication. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Melissa Ann Wallace
I like the blood pressure cuff because it is easy to use and reading the results are easy.Published 3 days ago by luckylady1957
nice monitor take it with me to work to keep an eye on my blood pressurePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
When it worked, it worked fine. But you have to have your wrist in an exact posture in order for it to work. I tossed it in a drawer.Published 10 days ago by Sarah A.
I wish it was easier to choose between users...this feature is not made very user friendly...
otherwise good product
As many customers said, this unit is so much easier to use than the arm cuff. The instructions I found to be perfectly clear, and as long as a cat doesn't jump in my lap during the... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Lockett F. Ballard